Weaver Stealth Nerf

Sahfur.5612

Their balance is.. in a vacuum, with no effort to play the classes against actual players and actually find out how things work in truth. No offense ( I love Anet and it hurt fighting them when I just wanna thank them for this wonderful lovely game) but just watch the videos of Anet dying to much smaller groups in WvW. Does that tell you they have a firm grasp of the mechanics and are in any position to judge how things are? They need to play the game... way.. way.. way more and revise whatever algorithms they use to determine balance because its frankly busted. Alright, I've had my say, just said what I think needs to be said without any pandering. I still love them and this is the best MMO (even if my love has been waiting almost a year to get onto our server so we can play together with my guild but can't and they ignored our support tickets... We got a bot auto-response :( ). I still love Anet, but I won't give credit for balance when it is in such a.. state. Sorry, buh-bye.

Also, wvw tempest last I tried it does less damage, survives better in some circumstances, but you are better off being on something that can do something other than babysit unless you go full team support and do it very well. Honestly most of the strongest classes right now can be mobile or self sustain to the point a dedicated healer can end up being focused and exploded before it does much. Keep in mind what group you are with if you go support.. if its 3 deadeyes (won't be in range of your heals most of the time) and a holo or something else with stealth or tons of mobility you might just be an easier target, get stunlocked and die while your friends are perfectly fine on their own.

I love Lord Tachanka in Siege, but I have no illusions that he is properly designed for the game he is in. Thats ele right now. The devs want weaver to do things that just aren't done and are too clunky to work. Special mention to Scrapper, but then again they can just hop on over to Holo.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boon application on second attunement switch hasn't worked for a while -- pre-dates this patch.

What I mean is if you attune to air when not in air, you'd get swiftness. If you attune to air a second time (while already in air) you don't get the swiftness. That's been "fixed" for a while now.

Concerning this old patch, Am I the only one who fail the sword #3 air/water earth/water half the time ? I don't know I don't have the same problem when I or the enemy moves with the ranger for example.Okai they buffed the dmg, but still very short, very slow, this is just melee, ... actually I liked the old one, air/water was pretty good to freeze the chasers.

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:Concerning this old patch, Am I the only one who fail the sword #3 air/water earth/water half the time ? I don't know I don't have the same problem when I or the enemy moves with the ranger for example.Okai they buffed the dmg, but still very short, very slow, this is just melee, ... actually I liked the old one, air/water was pretty good to freeze the chasers.

Yeah for sure. These skills need better hit detection/range/tracking over damage buffs.

I usually have to keep my character model facing them at super close range in order for it to land and that creates super risky positioning.

Archived