[EU] Evermind [EVER] CLOSED

Linki.7246

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,I'm still relatively new to the game but so far have been enjoying it very much. It has definitely quenched my thirst after playing hardcore raiding in WoW for good 3 years. Looking for a guild to possibly contribute to and learn more about the game.I'm not sure how the server works here in this game, as in does it matter if you are in different server? Because I don't see any guild writing down their server name.

@Jescar.9174 said:Hi,I'm still relatively new to the game but so far have been enjoying it very much. It has definitely quenched my thirst after playing hardcore raiding in WoW for good 3 years. Looking for a guild to possibly contribute to and learn more about the game.I'm not sure how the server works here in this game, as in does it matter if you are in different server? Because I don't see any guild writing down their server name.

No server only matters if u want to do World vs World together. I'll send you an invite after im done with work tonight, or if u want an earlier invite just send a mail to Linkade.9658 and he can invite you when he logs on, probably not long after this post :)

Archived