Holosmith bug thread

WeedyZeGreedy.8635

I've ran i to quite a few minor bus so far so i want to address them so they can be fixed in the future.First off is the holo heat mechanic being fully reset when mounting or being downed.If you choose blasting module, overheat and mount up quickly before blast your mount will treated as not having the trait and die instantly.Please add your other findings

The Grandmaster trait Photonic Blasting Module still hits you after overheating with gradual damage.

The scaling of the photon forge is based on 78 lvl blue weapon that is damaging to pve and wvw.

Heat therapy minot trait is utter trash. I know it's not a bug and it works as intended, but it's intended to give back some support after heating yourself with forge, while it does such a low heal that I'm saying it in a bug thread.

@Hvaran.6327 said:The Grandmaster trait Photonic Blasting Module still hits you after overheating with gradual damage.

The scaling of the photon forge is based on 78 lvl blue weapon that is damaging to pve and wvw.

Heat therapy minot trait is utter trash. I know it's not a bug and it works as intended, but it's intended to give back some support after heating yourself with forge, while it does such a low heal that I'm saying it in a bug thread.

The PBM gradual damage is intended and states so in the trait.

I think the Heat Therapy healing is fine but I think it should start immediately at 10 heat per second after the 3 second delay rather than 5.

seems like Photon Blitz deal less dmg in WvW then in PvE! been hitting on level 80 gazeels in PoF maps and the ones in desert borderlands... same gear and traits, the dmg done i PvE is roughly around 7k depending on how many crits and in WvW its about 3,5k... Others run into this? other photon skills seems to do the same dmg in PvE and WvW

@Vagrant.7206 said:The Hammer #5 skill in PF seems to get put on cooldown if you interrupt it by moving. Please either make it so you can't interrupt it, or it's a short cooldown.Given the strength of the skill, the cooldown wouldn't be changed. I would like to see you not be able to cancel it by moving, even if it locks you in place while doing it (high risk high reward)

i ran into a bug in world v world where my photon forge's heat would reach the max without me engaging it. it's hard for me to recreate because it always happened during big blob fights but i think it's because of 'toss elixir U' and when it creates a wall of reflection. it seemed like every reflected projectile would heat up my photon forge even though i didn't engage it. it would not cool down either despite me playing with the 'Enhanced capacity storage unit' grand master trait instead of 'photonic blasting module', i was forced to engage it, immediately overheat and take the damage in order for it to reset.

• 2 weeks later...

Holo leap (Holo-2) and radiant arc (sword-3) sometimes leaps backwards (towards the screen).This happens only when no target is set.Automatic targeting is off. There is no difference in Adventure mode.

prime light beam also seems to go off in a random direction sometimes. It is a mixture of the target, view direction and ground-slope.

I think both problems are caused by standing on uneven ground.However, in WvW it's really bothering, when your lightbeam is off by 25° or your holo-leap lets you jump into the enemy zerg...

Archived