Meteor Wars!

Straegen.2938

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@urdriel.8496 said:

Melee should ALWAYS be better damage than range, because melee simply requires much more skill.

skill?? people spam 1 like crazy because all melee attacks cleave and have a nice attack angle, if you call that kind of gameplay skill.....

Not skill but I think we can agree that being in melee range is more risky than 1200 or 1500 range, ANet was right when they said melee should do more damage than ranged, too bad they forgot about it.But in ranged defense (namely ranger), this game has too much projectile hate. On top of my head, mesmer (which is my main) can have an absurd amount of projectile reflect uptime.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

Melee should ALWAYS be better damage than range, because melee simply requires much more skill.

skill?? people spam 1 like crazy because all melee attacks cleave and have a nice attack angle, if you call that kind of gameplay skill.....

Not skill but I think we can agree that being in melee range is more risky than 1200 or 1500 range, ANet was right when they said melee should do more damage than ranged, too bad they forgot about it.But in ranged defense (namely ranger), this game has too much projectile hate. On top of my head, mesmer (which is my main) can have an absurd amount of projectile reflect uptime.

is more risky but melee coef damage is usually higher than ranged, and you have a ton of gap closers and reflects.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Egorum.9506 said:Clearly patch notes are hard to read, condi scourge lost 40% of its total damage in wvw. And power scourge is glassier than weaver by far.

LMAO. There is
nothing
in this game glassier than weaver.

That is untrue. Any class without armor (naked) is glassier that weaver.

No they have more hp then weaver.

@Jski.6180 said:

@Egorum.9506 said:Clearly patch notes are hard to read, condi scourge lost 40% of its total damage in wvw. And power scourge is glassier than weaver by far.

LMAO. There is
nothing
in this game glassier than weaver.

That is untrue. Any class without armor (naked) is glassier that weaver.

No they have more hp then weaver.

Ambient... Though it's close...

Archived