Need help with connection issues

I have a whole lot of connection issues. I currently play on wifi on my desktop, but this doesn't seem to be the issue as everything works perfectly fine on my laptop. Constantly I have trouble logging in, I disconnect constantly, and in big fights I have skill lag for a very long time with ping spiking to ~5k. I ran the GW2 diagnostics test with the -diag shortcut, but the results came out similar to the good connection example in the connectivity guide. I've tried both repairing and reinstalling, and neither have done anything for me. Would anyone happen to know how to fix this?

are you useing a antivires like blackice or kasperkey? sometimes this stuff messes with the game connection but you wont see it on web. if this not the issue then thare is a chance it can be from the pathing from your pc to anet meaning you are crossing a lot of internet intersections. this one is a common issue for a lot of players but has been inproved. what can also help is to do a ip ping and that will tell you what server you are on in game so you can test what is best for you.

I'm having the same problem. The game is taking a long time to load in, there's a lot of lag with the ping going as high as 5k ~ and it's constantly disconnecting with error code=7:11:3:191:101. I've run speed tests to check my internet connection but everything is running fine on my end. Oddly enough the game ran perfectly all day until 2 hours ago when all this started happening. Also, I see other people are having this issue as well since the latest patch...https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47276/constant-disconnect#latesthttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47719/continual-disconnections-after-patch#latest

I’ve actually had this issue since I started playing a little over a month ago, this latest patch isn’t the issue for me. I don’t have issues with any other game. I’m not using any antivirus other than an expired malwarebytes that isnt running, and I tried using WTFast a couple weeks ago but that achieved nothing for me. My brother plays the game too in a dif room w/ ethernet, and he’s never had any issues. I can try uninstalling malwarebytes just to make sure.

Try tracing this IP address: 64.25.33.1

It's one of the few that I would commonly trace to when I played B&S and GW2 is a subsidiary of NCSoft, so tracing to any NCSoft servers should be sufficient for most of their games. The IP addresses you're tracing to seem to filter out individual queries so they aren't ideal to test with, but from what I can see in some of your screenshots you're seeing a lot of different things. Try the IP address that I gave you and set the focus time to 60 seconds like so: http://puu.sh/AVdn5.png

Archived