Replace players who are not in match for over a minute....

Jitsuryoku.9038

The title is self explanatory. I'm tired of people with potatoe PC/routers or mystic beings for ISPs....Every time I get a player DC at the start of the match, I don't feel like it's worth continuing and MOST of the time they are offline from the time I am moved into the map.

The worst part is they almost always come back in last 2-3 minutes of the match, so they cost the whole team rank and on top of that they don't penalized for being offline for most of the game...

EDIT: Or do not allow the person to rejoin, if he/she has been offline for more than 1 minute (so the rest of team does not lose score...)

I am not talking about AFK people (as far as I am concenred, if team puts all efforts in and it's still losing 50-300, go afk - I don't care). I am concerned with offline / not in game people, who throw the game and on top of it all, rejoin and mess up the team's score.1 minute is the time most ready-ups take ( I don't know about you, I had 6 or 7 games out of a couple of thousands, where people readied up within first 40 seconds ), so if game tries to replace a person after ready up period ends, it might still lead to a good match. With a good team, you can still catch up and if team is bad.... well, you would have lost even if that player doesn't go offline.

Archived