Need a new tank or maybe i dont?

I recently switched my gaurdian to pow dps FB and i am quite happy with it. The only problem im having atm is that i sometimes take smaller groups thrue dungeons along with my guild and i alway use to take a tank gaurdian for the role but i cant do that any more so i was wondering is there an easy replacement that could support a random group do decent damage and tank for lets say a group of 3 to 4 players? Is it a chrono tank? Is chrono tank easy to master? Do i just buy exotics for my gaurdian and swithch back to that useless tanking style? Need some help please

If we are talking dungeons you dont need that "useless tanking style" for anything. Full dps can go through dungeons fine (even more important if you want to run with 3-4 as you need all the damage you can get).

Worst case scenario, you can go a little hybrid with some decent heal support, which is pretty much any class except thief. Personally I am in favor of things like condi+heal if one want to lean more towards healing. Scourge/reaper in particular can tank pretty much anything. I soloed that stupid mushroom queen in tangled depths on an apotechary scourge minion master once, full heal/tank barrier setup. Not amazing dps by any stretch of the imagination, but its not that bad.

You could always try a burn heal tank guard, lol. Since I mostly play WvW its never impressed me but the low hp isnt such a hindrance in PvE.

Hello. There is no tanking in dungeons because mobs chose targets randomly. I would say that chronomancer is hard to master because you need to plan your skills so you have them at a right time but you cannot wait too long or your group lose your buffs.If you want a build that has good damage and support check dps support firebrand on metabattlehttps://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Firebrand_-_Quickness_DPS

Archived