Condi Banner Warrior Bugged?

DeNdReTiC.3481

Noticed a significant loss in dps as condi war (I'm not a pro warrior, but was getting around 27k dps on golems) and it seems to have dropped to 17-18k. I looked through the patch notes and I don't think anything would lower the dps by 10k. I heard a few of the torch skills are bugged not to hit as they should and just wanted to know what you guys think, thanks!.

Uh well I don’t think it’s wrong. Idk why anet killed some of the traits as condi dps berserker also went down 10kdps. Like they do this shit and thief can auto attack for freaking 40k. Do they actually test the builds before implementing? Idk...

1) Torch 4 has an on-strike ICD now and will only hit once no matter how many circles overlap the enemy2) Sword autoattack chain got nerfed quite significantly3) If you were using the largest golem size possible, there were situations previously where the 4th(?) fire field created by Scorched Earth strikes the golem 0.5s after the first field, bypassing the 0.5s on-strike ICD and functionally letting scorched earth hit twice per cast. That's gone now after they increased the projectile speed of Scorched Earth.

Archived