Twice Told Legend Achievement

So I have already unlocked Twilight and Sunrise and combined them to make Eternity but I havent decided yet if i want to sell it or unlock it for now. I just received another Dawn and can make a sunrise. If i make it can I qualify for the Twice Told Legend Achievement or do i actually need 2 separate Sunrise for that to work?

@Thezoob.8052 said:So I have already unlocked Twilight and Sunrise and combined them to make Eternity but I havent decided yet if i want to sell it or unlock it for now. I just received another Dawn and can make a sunrise. If i make it can I qualify for the Twice Told Legend Achievement or do i actually need 2 separate Sunrise for that to work?

To explain, your Eternity does not help with this achievement nor do the Twilight and Sunrise which went into it.

You would have had to craft either another Twilight or Sunrise before combining the first set into Eternity. Then shown the two double legendary at the same time to the npc. Then crafted Eternity to be able to sell it.

Archived