The Crystal Desert (Demo)....!!!! Your thoughts?

Lazarus.4105

My biggest problem with the new expansion is that the literal God of War has such weak and fragile minions. When i fought the Herald and her companions I felt like a warm knife cutting through butter.When the literal God of War sends his machinations I expect titans of war, experienced on the battlefield, executing decisions with precision. Not.. "ooh, im gonna stand here, im gonna slowly fire an arrow in your direction, with a huge marker on the ground. Dont worry, you can dodge it, ill just fire another in five minut- oh, im dead, well, that was fun"

@Amaimon.7823 Not sure if you're referring to the full demo weekend or the stress tests, but in the first of the two stress tests they did seem to have slightly buffed the foes - not just Forged but all foes were pitifully easy in the demo weekend.

@OP: From a lore and story standpoint? I'm very intrigued and hopeful. Which is more than I can say for anything since Scarlet got introduced during Clockwork Chaos.

From a mechanical standpoint... PoF is pitifully easy even with the buffs to foes during the stress test, and I hate the maps for one reason: you're forced to use mounts if you want to get anywhere within a reasonable amount of time, and worse yet, random mobs mean nothing if you're on a mount (pathetically short - as usual - aggro range versus very fast movement) which makes the already spaced out ambient mobs pointless to even include, might as well make the map empty except for events and hearts in terms of combat.

Archived