Dragonite Ore and Pile of Bloodstone Dust. I don't know what to do with this items anymore.

I'll post it here because one of the Mods deleted my topic on Reddit without reason at all, but okay.

I have 250 Dragonite Ore x7 and 250 Pile of Bloodstone Dust x6 and it bothers me to have to store the objects in my bank. And that by the way, I only have one Bank Tab. I don't have gems to expand my bank (I'm saving my gold for the Griffon). I'm not complaining, but I really want to be able to sell those items.

I know about Princess and Mawdrey II, but honestly, all I want now is to sell those objects, not to exchange them for something else. Anet, can we please just sell those items to Merchants

Sorry for my English.

I always convert my excess with Mawdrey, the gleam of sentience, and friends. Don't forget there's always Herta if you have HoT and need aurillum. You don't get much back from converters, but it's better than nothing.

If you really want something to do with them, start a guild. I can't remember the last time I wasn't desperately scrounging for more bloodstone dust.

I got Princess for the Dragonite Ore. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PrincessI got Star of Gratitude for the Empyreal Fragments. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Star_of_GratitudeAnd I got Herta for the Bloodstone Dust. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Herta

And if your into it, you can also use your Bloodstone Dust for some of the legendary weapons as I recall some ask you to visit shrines and leave dust as tokens.

Store it (in bank, on pack mule toons, etc), Convert with Mawdrey / Princess / Herta / Sentient Singularity / etc, or Delete - those are your choices.

I personally use the converters once I exceed my mat storage to bring it back under control and then rinse & repeat as needed.

@Astrolicus.3716 said:I'll post it here because one of the Mods deleted my topic on Reddit without reason at all, but okay.

I have 250 Dragonite Ore x7 and 250 Pile of Bloodstone Dust x6 and it bothers me to have to store the objects in my bank. And that by the way, I only have one Bank Tab. I don't have gems to expand my bank (I'm saving my gold for the Griffon). I'm not complaining, but I really want to be able to sell those items.

I know about Princess and Mawdrey II, but honestly, all I want now is to sell those objects, not to exchange them for something else. Anet, can we please just sell those items to Merchants

Sorry for my English.

are you planning on using it? make multiple sets of ascended later maybe?

I have thousands of each and it doesn't bother me but I am using a toon to store it not my bank. If you think you might need it just make it into what is needed to use later and store that as well it will reduce your stash.

If you can't use it for Ley Line Infused Tools or Convert it using some of the Converters, then I suggest to make that stuff in to Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars. Store it for less space than its raw material, and hope for later use.

@Alatar.7364 said:If you can't use it for Ley Line Infused Tools or Convert it using some of the Converters, then I suggest to make that stuff in to Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars. Store it for less space than its raw material, and hope for later use.

Waste of both silver and two perfectly good Obsidian Shards.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:If you can't use it for Ley Line Infused Tools or Convert it using some of the Converters, then I suggest to make that stuff in to Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars. Store it for less space than its raw material, and hope for later use.

Yet guilds complain about not having enough for their guild hall upgrades

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@"Alatar.7364" said:If you can't use it for Ley Line Infused Tools or Convert it using some of the Converters, then I suggest to make that stuff in to Bloodstone Bricks, Dragonite Ingots and Empyreal Stars. Store it for less space than its raw material, and hope for later use.

Yet guilds complain about not having enough for their guild hall upgrades

Probably because, as I said, it is a waste of perfectly good silver and Obsidian.

Besides, it is Account Bound. Not like the individual player can sell them to said guilds. Converting it just to "save space" is moronic. Better just delete your overflow.

Vendor price 1 copper

Remove account bound, so people can give it to me (I'm the only person in the whole world that always runs out it seems)

Please don't add more convoluted roundabout ways like eaters to get rid of an annoyance with another annoyance.

Let them be used as replacement mats for other mats (by letting us trade 100 of them for 1 other craft item, like all the dumb promordium etc that only serves as gold sinks)

@Oglaf.1074 said:

How is it waste of obsidian shards? It's almost as abundant as the mentioned mats not including the fact you can buy them with Karma which is the most abundant thing in the game.I suppose if you have extremely little gold than the few silver is a waste, but for average wallet, it's practically non-existent expenditure.

@"Oglaf.1074" said:

Probably because, as I said, it is a waste of perfectly good silver and Obsidian.

Besides, it is Account Bound. Not like the individual player can sell them to said guilds. Converting it just to "save space" is moronic. Better just delete your overflow.

Converting to Fluctuating Mass is moronic and flat out deleting excess is not?

@Carnius Magius.8091 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:

Converting to Fluctuating Mass is moronic and flat out deleting excess is not?

Try and stay with the discussion, will you?

@joneirikb.7506 said:

• Vendor price 1 copper
  • Remove account bound, so people can give it to me (I'm the only person in the whole world that always runs out it seems)
  • Please don't add more convoluted roundabout ways like eaters to get rid of an annoyance with another annoyance.
  • Let them be used as replacement mats for other mats (by letting us trade 100 of them for 1 other craft item, like all the dumb promordium etc that only serves as gold sinks)

You aren't the only one that's run out. Again and again and again...There's a reason all 7 of my level 80's have map completed Bloodstone Fen....

At least with Empyreal Fragments you can make Toxic Focusing Crystals which are beneficial to sell for profit or to use.

But excess dragonite and bloodstone are annoying, I can't even be bothered with the clicking for princess and mawdrey - just delete them from my inventory.

@Alatar.7364 said:

How is it waste of obsidian shards? It's almost as abundant as the mentioned mats not including the fact you can buy them with Karma which is the most abundant thing in the game.I suppose if you have extremely little gold than the few silver is a waste, but for average wallet, it's practically non-existent expenditure.

Maybe it is my constant Legendary crafting that makes me overestimate their value, but its always the lack of those damn things that keeps throwing a spanner in the works as it were.

But still, without any real use or value inherent to these bricks I’d consider them a waste regardless. Crafting them solely to reduce overflow (rather than just throwing it away) seems like a sheer waste.

Could you on the other hand sell them to needy guilds or something... yeah.

If they would let you salvage bloodstone bricks back into its base components, it would be a decent way of storing excess. New thing comes out that needs bricks? You've got them. New thing needs dust? Smash your bricks.

@Blocki.4931 said:You will always get far more than you could ever convert.You can feed a minimum 450 of each material to converters daily, usually more. And with Herta, you can dump a minimum of 700 bloodstone dust per day. Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough in my farming, but I rarely get more then 450 of a given ascended mat per day. I guess if you're spending all day running RIBA/Palawadan, you might go over that, but if you're getting that many, that fast, I wouldn't bother storing the excess. It would be a waste of space for something they're clearly never going to let us straight-up sell for gold.

Archived