Mesmer House Cat

Rimu.7105

So im trying to obtain all the cats for my home instance (homes for allll animals!) but the Cat who only takes food from a mesmer is refuseing to let me feed him... it says it needs a "mystery Tonic" okay so i crafted it... im on my chronomancer...but it just ignores me. it looks me hungry and says i dont have what it wants... what does it want?!

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Did you craft the correct mystery tonic? There are 3. The cat wants the beast version. It should say "It smells like singed fur and feathers" in the description.

i found what i was doing wrong....two cats are in the same area (like 5 feet away from each other) i was at the wrong cat

@Rimu.7105 said:

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Did you craft the correct mystery tonic? There are 3. The cat wants the beast version. It should say "It smells like singed fur and feathers" in the description.

i found what i was doing wrong....two cats are in the same area (like 5 feet away from each other) i was at the wrong cat

@Rimu.7105 said:two cats are in the same area (like 5 feet away from each other) i was at the wrong cat

Sounds very mesmery.

Anet please nerf mesmer cats.

Archived