Which meta was worst?

Coolguy.8702

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

@Solori.6025 said:Nothin comes close to the horror of Cele ele, decap engi meta back in core.

celestial ele (when it was god mode) was the only celestial build back thereYes...thats why I mentioned it specifically. . .Same with decap engi. Which I mentioned specifically.I also said back in core.....

Celestial bunker meta came out with HOT release . Celestial D/D ele was already dead for months before that .

Yes, but I didnt mention anything about Hot ...

@Solori.6025 said:

@Solori.6025 said:Nothin comes close to the horror of Cele ele, decap engi meta back in core.

celestial ele (when it was god mode) was the only celestial build back thereYes...thats why I mentioned it specifically. . .Same with decap engi. Which I mentioned specifically.I also said back in core.....

Celestial bunker meta came out with HOT release . Celestial D/D ele was already dead for months before that .

true ! was just adding to your comment and showing all my sciences knowledge :dizzy:

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

true ! was just adding to your comment and showing all my sciences knowledge :dizzy:

Ahh ...kk....?Your assessments of post Hot are correct I should add. So you are right about those.I wonder how the community would react if we got into another extreme bunker meta? Would be interesting to see. ( and yes, I do want to watch the world burn ?)

Bunker meta was by far the worst, nothing like throwing in the towel once 2 points were capped and having 2 contested points for an entire match that ends due to timeout at 325-120.

The second worst was Condi, because matches became pretty much binary (conditions > team clear) or (conditions < team clear).

I am going to be honest, people complaining about the current meta probably have slower reflexes, which is a fair complaint because the current one is twitch friendly. The other metas were much slower in pace. I personally like faster paced matches/fights.

If you can't beat em, join em. I don't enjoy this meta because although I always get top kills and top damage playing my cheesy one shot builds, my fights always end before my enemy can even react so I don't feel like it was challenging or skillful in the least. At least with the other metas, there were actual fights. Now it's just kills left and right with hardly any resistance, except if they Dodge/block/invuln through your initial burst, but then you always have plenty of burst to add to that since it's overkill now lol.

It used to be that once you pop all your skills for your only burst, you were a sitting duck until your cooldowns recharged, but that's not even an issue anymore.

funny that mostly of those who voted one shot meta, are known for being pve players and bad at the game - lmfao

always has been like that: players are spoiled by unskillfull gameplay where they think they have the right to facetank everything but still survive.only blackjack missing in this thread, complaining about how weak firebrand is.

Archived