Change the direction of conditions from burst to overtime

BeLZedaR.4790

tbh the damage from conditions is fine. The only problem I see with conditions is that there is too much control condis (cripple, immobilize, blind, chill) getting thrown around. Right now being perma crippled for the entire duration of a teamfight is pretty standard for classes that aren't drowning in evades.

@Odik.4587 said:

@Odik.4587 said:tldrif you want to nerf condis to actually make damage over time rather than burst... they would have to remove all kind of oneshot/highburst builds because condi builds wouldnt ever stack anything before get killed.@Arbalest.4506 fb have pull alrdy , mesmer hate train is here because its nerfed in wrong places =)

Correct damage nerfs are needed aswell, or more to be honest, they need cooldown increases instead (most of them). The amount of burst on things like rev or engie is fine, aside from the fact they can burst again too soon.Some outlier literal oneshots loke DJ need an actual damage nerf.Rev and holo damage is fine ? Really ? Holo forge have way too much damage and you said that before as well (they can keep you in CC for 8-9seconds while doing damage on top) . Rev always have 25 might hence why his damage is crazy as well . Anyway I dont think Anet will do anything about it, this all suggestions/discussions wouldnt be even seen xD

Ok calling it fine maybe isn’t true, but my main point saying that was, that cooldown increases to reduce spam and the frequency in which the bursts happen in, might be better than just reducing the damage.

Archived