Queen's Gauntlet bugs.

I was fighting in the Queen Gauntlet at the Third Fight in the Third Tier. I was Playing as Revenant, after the fight I realized my textures glitched, as they were all misplaced with wierd colours. I log out and noticed all my characters had the same problem. So I tryied to close the game but it froze and had to kill the process, thus asking me to check for file integrity when I restarted the launcher.I whould also like to mention that more than one time, I won the fightbut it did not teleport me on the upper ring, leaving me no choice but to use the Waypoint.

Assuming you're talking about the Liadri fight. That change of texture (post-processing) is intended, howerver if you do not want it. I suggest turning post-processing off. This will make the fight alot easier.

If we want to talk bugs... Gauntlet not giving any rewards except for daily kills is another issue ...And those gambits rewards is a joke... one extra festival token per gambit... Ha Ha Ha... Remember when they were worth doing except for achievements..

Archived