Shade Of The Shadow [SoS] [mainly PvE] [EU]

Beauty.5481

Welcome!

We are the Shadows, we are the warriors in the dark, we are the dirge you sing to your fallen brethren. In times of strife we compete and we succeed. The dark fears us, for we travel around the world in a blink of an eye smiting all the enemies in our path, but our best quality is loyalty and friendship. We leave no soul behind.

My name is Beauty and this is my guild!

The guild was funded and started by myself and a close friend, but due to unforeseen circumstances the guild has fallen to me. I was offline for a long time, but started playing a few months ago and decided to help the guild grow and share it with my fellow players. I am by no means an expert in the game, I have many questions myself and I am learning as I go along. So in other words do not expect a commander to follow in all the maps.This guild is mainly member run. I am the leader but I make choices for the guild from what the members decide.We do hope to further upgrade the guild and start with WvW[EU] and Raids.

Our guild is not as close knit as I would like, but we are slowing getting there. Everyone is welcome to the guild, whether you are new or veteran, we do our best to accommodate both. We keep the atmosphere as friendly and as honest as possible. I believe strongly in transparency.

We have a discord channel and dedicated leaders. So in turn we are looking for dedicated players that will help us grow and be a guild to be proud of.

Most of our information is in the discord channel

Guild Missions-Mondays 18:30 GMT

Rules

1. Always respect other players. (This is our only rule, it means that swearing takes place but not very often and that you must keep other players and members in consideration.)

We do NOT have a rep rule, but we do look fondly on members who represent.

If you are interested in joining our guild you can just contact myself: Beauty.5481 =)or my second in command: Lord Phantoka.3750

Archived