Yak's Bend, Returning Player Seeking PvX Guild.

CoakleytheGoat.6509

I am a returning player of.. I'm not quite sure. I've got mail in my inbox on the forums that dates 4 years ago, so I guess it's been a while!

I am....

• ON YAK'S BEND SERVER
  • Level 80 Necromancer
  • Spec'ed in Reaper while leveling new spec
  • Mastery level 25
  • WvW Rank 17
  • Interested in PvX, mainly PvE/WvW & would like to dabble in raiding
  • Casual (..but sometimes can log all-day hours)
  • Online 3-4 times per week (between 7p - 12a MST weekdays and any time weekends)

I come from over a decade of playing WoW, I also have a handful of games I play on Steam from game developers I have followed for years, which I play single-player. But for now I focus 98% my game-time in GW2.

At the current moment I am focused on 100% completion of HoT & PoF content, with the occasional evening WvW sessions. I would love to find a group that still does HoT content as well as PoF content, as a group/multiple people, and still finds time to WvW and even Raid. Once I get all my mastery points and 100% HoT/PoF I will focus majority of my time on WvW & Raids.

I would prefer an active guild, active reputation players, and have good numbers at peak hours. I do want a friendly, chatty atmosphere, and prefer a good blend of everything. I believe most guilds can/do achieve this, so that should not be much to ask for.

I look forward to any replies, and hope we can both find what we are looking for!

Archived