Dhuumfire ICD in PvE is still unpatched - recharge time is at 3 seconds even after July 11th patch.

I looked around this forum and reddit, but I didn't see any mention of this which is weird. Did I miss out on some additional announcement for this part of the July 11th patch to supposedly be delayed until another future patch or something? Why wasn't the July 11th patch for Dhuumfire reducing the ICD from 3s to 1s not applied?

It is easy to replicate this bug in-game: Go to the training golem in Special forces training area. On the golem, pressing F2 applies 2 stacks of burning, one from Dhuumfire and one from Demonic Lore trait(Scourge trait line) obviously. If you press F3 one second(or around 1.5 seconds just to be really sure) afterwards and you will only see 1 additional stack of fire being applied, which seems to be from the Demonic Lore trait.Now If you press F2, then wait 3 seconds then press F3, you'll now see 2 stacks of burning applied on top of the previous 2 from F2.

This very obviously means that Dhuumfire's PvE ICD is still left unchanged at 3 seconds since the July 10th patch.

Please look into this and patch it up, thank you.

Archived