[NA] Extra small guild looking for friends

Melly.7432

Hello, My Guild Ara's Regal Archers is looking for friendly people to come hangout and play the game with us. We have a Guild hall and are Guild level is 18. The hall we have is lost precipice. we have 2 very active members. as well as some less active members. As you can see we are in need of some new people hang out with and hopefully call our guild home. We play a lot of PVE but we also have made it to Fractal 25! (that's with 3 people and LFG mostly 3 people) We have done a little WvW but really only to get the gift of battle. We were hoping to get into raiding at some point but with our numbers that is not something we can achieve at this moment. We do some guild missions(mostly the easy ones) as well as dungeons. We are very casual no rep is required at all. Although we do post stuff in the guild messages from time to time. Our most active members are running on CTS. We mostly play during the evenings but sometimes during days and weekends. we also have a discord I thought id make one to see if that helps with gaining more people not just as bodies to play the game but as people to chat with from time to time. Feel free to message me with any questions or if you'd like to come join us! :D

Hi there :) I tried messaging you in game just now in hopes of joining! There's two of us who would like to join you all, we've been on the hunt for a tiny guild that we can actually talk to and do things with, instead of being swarmed by hundreds of players we'll probably never get to talk to. Please send an invite my way! Thank you :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived