What's best to spend karma on

I've had access to this for over a month now - I check each agent everyday - but I haven't found any recipes that I want. The Pact Supply Network seems like a waste of time, but you'll save your karma!

I'll quote a comment I posted sometime ago.

@"Wolfb.7025" said:The most profit as for today is 23g 53s by map bonuses on Frostgorge Sound on Week 2 (next week) for each 210,000 Karma spent on Pact Scout's Mapping Materials. The only drawback of this is that you can only buy 6 of these per day, and spending about15s average on waypoints (on a lv80 character).Each Pact Scout's Mapping Materials gives you 200 points on map bonus, and the map bonuses gives you items based on a reward track each 200 points up to 8000 points where the reward track resets.

Here are the links of interest:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pact_Supply_Network_Agent#Items_offeredhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_bonus_rewardhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_bonus_reward/profit

The most profit as for today is 19g81s on week 5 (we're on Week 8 and it will cycle to Week 1 this monday), which still is a very good conversion of karma to gold (210,000 Karma total), 500k Karma isn't that much, you can easily make at least 80-100k karma on a daily basis for not more than 20 minutes now that the Wintersday Event is on. Pretty good huh?

I've had access to this for over a month now - I check each agent everyday - but I haven't found any recipes that I want. The Pact Supply Network seems like a waste of time, but you'll save your karma!

I'll quote a comment I posted sometime ago.

@Wolfb.7025 said:The most profit as for today is 23g 53s by map bonuses on Frostgorge Sound on Week 2 (next week) for each 210,000 Karma spent on Pact Scout's Mapping Materials. The only drawback of this is that you can only buy 6 of these per day, and spending about15s average on waypoints (on a lv80 character).Each Pact Scout's Mapping Materials gives you 200 points on map bonus, and the map bonuses gives you items based on a reward track each 200 points up to 8000 points where the reward track resets.

Here are the links of interest:

The most profit as for today is 19g81s on week 5 (we're on Week 8 and it will cycle to Week 1 this monday), which still is a very good conversion of karma to gold (210,000 Karma total), 500k Karma isn't that much, you can easily make at least 80-100k karma on a daily basis for not more than 20 minutes now that the Wintersday Event is on. Pretty good huh?

According to my research, this is the most efficient way to use karma for gold, especially since it requires only the cost of WPing, which is easy to calculate (and can be reduced to some degree); however, keep in mind that it is not quick (as you need to bounce around to each Pact Network Supply Agent each day), requires a lot of the map to be unlocked (so you can visit each location where the PNSA shows up), and requires some patience (to maximize your revenue, you need to wait for "good weeks"). Unless you actively collect karma, using the PNSAs will drain karma quickly (31,500/day if visiting all 6), but the reward potential is very high.

You can also run around doing events in high-revenue maps, which gains you karma as well as map bonuses, so the process is kind-of win/win.

Archived