Free for use fonts, similar to recommended by Guild Wars 2 Asset Kit

Phantomz.8209

I'm working in a webapp, wich uses the Guild Wars 2 API, and I found this free fonts, similar to Cronos and Eason Pro, what are to expensive to many developers.

Maybe they are not perfects, but can I think they are pretty close.Both fonts in Google Fonts & uses Open Font License

Question: I can find two font files in the gw2.dat

Eason Pro Webfont, which states "This is a protected webfont and is intended for CSS @font-face use ONLY."Menomonia Regular Webfont, which states "Copyright © Chank Co, 2012. All rights reserved. Do not redistribute or alter this font without permission."

Even so they are placed onto my computer, one can't just use them, even so they're "provided" somehow I guess?

@Nokomis.5076 said:Question: I can find two font files in the gw2.dat

Eason Pro Webfont, which states "This is a protected webfont and is intended for CSS @font-face use ONLY."Menomonia Regular Webfont, which states "Copyright © Chank Co, 2012. All rights reserved. Do not redistribute or alter this font without permission."

Even so they are placed onto my computer, one can't just use them, even so they're "provided" somehow I guess?

A font has a copyright owner and no one is allowed to use a font without permission of the copyright owner or it would be a copyright violation.

Fonts have different licenses and fonts that are (not free and are) included in an app usually are licensed only to be used in that app from that developer (the developer has to pay for the license and otherwise it would cost the developer much more money).

So I am pretty sure, the fonts, that are included in the gw2.dat are only licensed to be used from the GW2 Client.

Archived