P/P for Holosmith

Doctor Hide.6345

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@MrForz.1953 said:Yes, it works. You'll still have to carry a flamethrower but otherwise it does work. I'tll also require a bit more melee commitment due to the Holosmith's nature.

As long as it is not 24/7 melee, I think I should be good. I don't mind getting close per say. I just like guns.

Then you might be better off with deadeye

@Kaizoku.1298 said:

@MrForz.1953 said:Yes, it works. You'll still have to carry a flamethrower but otherwise it does work. I'tll also require a bit more melee commitment due to the Holosmith's nature.

As long as it is not 24/7 melee, I think I should be good. I don't mind getting close per say. I just like guns.

Then you might be better off with deadeye

I do have a Deadeye. I just want another gun wielding class.

P/P definitely works and they're my main weapon choice for the holosmith. Especially useful when you need to recover from a tough fight and want to stack some bleeds from a safe distance until you're ready to jump back into melee range. Also, quite a few bounties have a forced phased mechanic that require you to attack at range, so it's quite useful to have range as you won't be able to melee in those situations. My current setup is Healing Turret, Hard Light Arena (more of a support skill), Elixir Gun, Elixir U, and Prime Light Beam. Popping elixir U in photon forge mode turns you into a blending machine as you just mince everything.

Archived