Why do we get mini Jennah everytime our character hits 1 year?

Michram.6853

@Dante.1763 said:Its part of the first year gift, so even if you have it youll just get another one :/

Woulda been neat if they had a mini egg after the first one though.

This. It’s a great idea.I tbh wouldn’t even mind getting mini Jenna’s every single year if we could just straight delete it rather than having to type in the name of the mini to delete :)

Using the achievement reward system to give one-off account rewards was not done until the third birthday. We also did not have the current wardrobe system, and if memory serves, players had to have separate miniature items on their characters in order to use them. So, if you wanted three of your characters to run around with the Queen, you had to have three of the minis.

tl;dr: It's a throwback to old systems.

@Greener.6204 said:Using the achievement reward system to give one-off account rewards was not done until the third birthday. We also did not have the current wardrobe system, and if memory serves, players had to have separate miniature items on their characters in order to use them. So, if you wanted three of your characters to run around with the Queen, you had to have three of the minis.

tl;dr: It's a throwback to old systems.

This entirely. Would be nice if they made them able to be used in the Forge

@Arden.7480 said:Or maybe we can explain it with the lore.

Maybe Jennah manipulates the time and make us get her mini over and over again.

Maybe in the end they will turn into mini Lyssas that will spam all of our inventory spaces.

Jennah is Lyssa confirmed.

I think it is Divinity’s Reach Office of Public Relations having a dodgy deal with the people behind the birthday gifts, personally.

@DeanBB.4268 said:Well, if Anet changed it, how would they handle old accounts? I probably have 45 characters over a year old that have deleted the queen. To now make them useful would be disappointing, no?

Sorry but just because you deleted them at a point where it made sense means that any other person should not get a better option? I never understood how people can be so selfish. Same with the og mount skin licenses, they won’t change because it’s unfair for those who bought more skins to get the one they wanted. No it’s not unfair and it’s a dumb reason to stop progress in the game. Always protecting the ones who got exactly what they knew they would get at the certain point, but people always cry. I bought 20 mount licenses to get 2 skins I wanted and I wouldn’t want anyone to go through that as well. Stop being so selfish and allow progress.

@Nash.3974 said:

@"DeanBB.4268" said:Well, if Anet changed it, how would they handle old accounts? I probably have 45 characters over a year old that have deleted the queen. To now make them useful would be disappointing, no?

Sorry but just because you deleted them at a point where it made sense means that any other person should not get a better option? I never understood how people can be so selfish. Same with the og mount skin licenses, they won’t change because it’s unfair for those who bought more skins to get the one they wanted. No it’s not unfair and it’s a dumb reason to stop progress in the game. Always protecting the ones who got exactly what they knew they would get at the certain point, but people always cry. I bought 20 mount licenses to get 2 skins I wanted and I wouldn’t want anyone to go through that as well. Stop being so selfish and allow progress.

Being "disappointed" is not the same as being "selfish".

@DeanBB.4268 said:Well, if Anet changed it, how would they handle old accounts? I probably have 45 characters over a year old that have deleted the queen. To now make them useful would be disappointing, no?

I don't think a significant number of people would care. I personally wouldn't, if the system changed. I wouldn't lose any sleep over the potential minis I 'lost'.

Archived