[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - [Merged]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Account Key Storage/Bank/Keyring - All keys usable in game stored out of inventory/bank and accessible by all characters at all times.Allow Converting "Apply Now" Skins Already Unlocked Into Transmuta

QoL Request:   Increase the size of Squads to 100 or more. Not just for WvW but for community events too. I'm part of a major RP guild in NA and our events frequently exceed 50 people, which

Why should anet divert resources for something a player have done for free for who ever want it?   Edit Since someone seems confused, I will elaborate.   Why should anet spend

I'd love to see the following:

• Ability to hide squad member nameplates. All that nameplates overclutter the screen and discourage joining any squad.
  • Per-character keybinds. I play different professions and they have different rotation flow. I usually follow some semantics when binding keys, like healing skill on Shift+E, offensive skill on Shift-F, defensive skill on Shift-G, etc., and that would make playing them much more enjoyable.
  • For the love of god reduce cooldown time on Rechargable Teleport To Friend. One hour cooldown is too much, but having to stay online all that time is just an overkill. I regret buying that useless item.
  • Remember selected commander tag color through game sessions.
On 5/13/2021 at 1:57 PM, BlueJin.4127 said:

Remove the flashing lights from Holosmith skills. I can't play Holosmith at all because it hurts my eyes from all those flashing lights. Some of us have sensitive eyes and experience pain and discomfort from flashing lights, Anet.

Give me an option to turn off spell effects, the visual clutter is insane esp on boss fights. I cant see what the boss is doing because all the player spells, player auras, player flash. Seriously let me turn it all down or disable it. If holo gets you but the rave flashing going on in fights dont thats a little strange.