Need 4 more Central Tyria Mastery points

Rico.6873

Story mode? One can obtain the 8, and only 8, Core Tyria Mastery Points, by completing the Personal Story on any character. One Mastery Point is awarded for each Level arc: 1 for L10 arc, 1 for L20 arc, 1 for L30 arc, etc.

You can read more about obtain Core Tyria Mastery Points in the Wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Central_Tyria_mastery_points

Good luck.

ah sorry my badWas talking about season 2When I open my story journal season 2 its the first thing that popped upHence my mistaking season 2 for the first season

Was thinking of doing a mastery point from season 2 but I was wondering which episode of season 2 would be the easiest to get the mastery point with..

@Rico.6873 said:ah sorry my badWas talking about season 2When I open my story journal season 2 its the first thing that popped upHence my mistaking season 2 for the first season

Was thinking of doing a mastery point from season 2 but I was wondering which episode of season 2 would be the easiest to get the mastery point with..

I think many (all?) the Episodes award a Mastery Point just for finishing them, so...

In Season Two, you must finish the Episode before unlocking the ability to do the Achievements in said Episode, anyway, so just play the first 4 Episodes, and you will have your 4 MPs.

Archived