Spoilers: Caithe's spoiled lines from the beginning of the VA video! (And more)

Michram.6853

Taimi's illness makes sense after all Blish's stuff- as ppl were speculating, she will become a golem, and we will go to find the help from the priestess of Kormir, before it happens- the last hope to save her as asura.

Then we'll meet with Caithe, that most likely just got to Amnoon after she went after Aurene.

So she was venturing and it took a lot of time- thats the most likely explanation of their absence.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@"Arden.7480" said:

We'll go to Vabbi, I guess.

Where did you get vabbi from that?

I'm guessing from the "Sunspear Sanctuary" bit. Sunspear Sanctuary is the place in Vabbi where you get the griffon.

Aw I’d hoped it meant we were getting a new map there

That's still technically possible. Unlikely but possible.

I think its likely its GW1's Sanctuary, because Caithe says: the priestess was right, you do need some help.

Or something like this.

Seems like she looks at the ruins of something.

I think the new map will be north of Domain of Kourna- plus we will catch up with Jory and Kas (I thought they would be on Ep3) but its very likely we will stay in this region in the episode 4.

@"Arden.7480" said:I think its likely its GW1's Sanctuary, because Caithe says: the priestess was right, you do need some help.

Or something like this.

I think the new map will be north of Domain of Kourna- plus we will catch up with Jory and Kas (I thought they would be on Ep3) but its very likely we will stay in this region in the episode 4.

The scene description provided mentions Taimi's illness getting worse, so I think Caithe might have been referring to that, rather than some ruins which really wouldn't be something Caithe would need to talk to the Commander about (presuming that "Commander, we need to talk" is of the same topic as "the priestess was right, you do need help").

So I don't think that line can really be used to interpret the location.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@"Arden.7480" said:I think its likely its GW1's Sanctuary, because Caithe says: the priestess was right, you do need some help.

Or something like this.

The scene description provided mentions Taimi's illness getting worse, so I think Caithe might have been referring to that, rather than some ruins which really wouldn't be something Caithe would need to talk to the Commander about (presuming that "Commander, we need to talk" is of the same topic as "the priestess was right, you do need help").

So I don't think that line can really be used to interpret the location.

I think she didn't say those two first lines to the Commander, it looks to me like we are going into the middle of something and we suddenly see Caithe saying something. Then we say: Caithe... And then she: Hello Commander, we have a lot to talk about, dont we?

Imo, that makes it less likely she's talking about the state of Sun's Refuge, if she's not talking to the Commander, since there's not exactly a lot a sneaky scout who probably has minimal experience in refurbishing could do to help out, or why a priestess would tell her they need her help with Sun's Refuge.

I think that line is more reflecting

Taimi's illness.

Archived