Please use more personal metrics to determine rankings.

King Nutella.4570

Although sPvP is a team activity, I find it widly unfair that players who participate fully suffer/are rewarded the same as someone who literally does nothing or nothing helpful to the team.

For example, if I were to get every single top stat in a game and never spent more than two seconds in the spawn area, I don't think I should be punished (rating goes down by 14 for example) to the same degree as someone who spends half of the match in the spawn area and has multiple deaths.

I'm not saying my rating shouldn't go down but it should not go down by the same amount. Same applies to winning. It makes sense to receive the benefits of a winning team/the punishments of a losing team but individual action should be considered more.

P.S please kick people out for staying in the spawn area. Just because you move in the spawn area does not mean you'll eventually leave. In fact, it just shows that you're staying in the area and doing nothing for your team. These people should be kicked for staying there too long regardless of whether or not they move within the area.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:It’s possible to get a number of top stats without contributing to your team.

The only one I see this somewhat being true for is the healing top stat. Otherwise I don't see it. Care to explain?

Also, the top stat stuff was just an example. I would be just about as satisfied if those who spend the most time in the spawn area are punished more than those who spend less time.

Personal metrics are really hard to do, since victory in Conquest is determined much more than numeric values.

That being said, that doesn't mean there should be no attempts to get any semblance of decent personal metrics. It only means that they should not affect ratings too much if they are not good enough, but they could still affect a little.The better the personal metrics, the more they can be used to fine-tune rating adjustments. A small contribution from personal skill is better than none.