[LAW] : Lulle's Advanced World-Completion Guide

Debi.5431

kKr5gyt.jpg

Important: It has come to my attention that the old guild website where this guide was hosted is no longer being paid for, meaning that the guide would be lost forever. I was notified by this just minutes before making this post so I figured I'd save it while I can, as I am aware people still use this. Also, I will no longer update this since the last update, meaning that it is what it is and if someone else want to continue the work feel free to do so, as long as you give me credit for the original work! Happy hunting!

Welcome to LAW, an advanced (extremely detailed) World Completion guide! This guide was originally created by Lulleh.

Important 2! This guide is not made for new players as many parts involves gliding. Some parts even require Advanced Gliding (Mastery) unlocked.

Down below is a shopping list. Start by buying all the items listed in the set quantities. I'd suggest putting them in an Invisible Bag so you don't accidentally sell them.

You should also familiarize yourself with the Table of Contents so you understand the symbols in the guide.

Last but not least, feel free to check the three videos (Bloodtide Coast, Malchor's Leap & Cursed Shore) to avoid any confusion.

Good luck and have fun!

Last Updated: 12/8/2016

Shopping List

20 Caledon Lavender

20 Hylek Armor

34 Crab Meat

20 Seraph Badge

20 Piece of Charr Scrap Metal

34 Cursed Pirate Artifact

13 Pirate Outfit

25 Skritt Artifact

50 Special Root

20 Supplies

20 Volcanic Earth Elemental Core

20 Alpha Inquest Control Key

25 Barracuda Meat

README / KEYCODE / TABLE OF CONTENTS / CLICK ME

Enjoy

Lion's Arch : Go to your nearest city and enter the Portal.

Hoelbrak : [&BBEEAAA=]

Divinity's Reach : [&BBEEAAA=]

Black Citadel : [&BBEEAAA=]

The Grove : [&BBEEAAA=]

Rata Sum : [&BBEEAAA=]

Wayfarer Foothills : [&BHQBAAA=]

Plains of Ashford : [&BIABAAA=]

Queensdale : [&BO8AAAA=]

Caledon Forest TP : [&BDQBAAA=]

Metrica Province : [&BEAAAAA=]

Brisban Wildlands : [&BEcAAAA=]

Diessa Plateau : [&BHsBAAA=]

Kessex Hills TP : [&BPcAAAA=]

Snowden Drifts : [&BHoBAAA=]

Lornar's Pass : [&BLQAAAA=]

Fields of Ruin TP : [&BCUDAAA=]

Gendarran Fields : [&BBAEAAA=]

Harathi Hinterlands : [&BOQAAAA=]

Bloodtide Coast TP :

for parkour part - [&BA4EAAA=]

Blazeridge Steppes : [&BIkBAAA=]

Dredgehaunt Cliffs : [&BI4DAAA=]

Timberline Falls :

for shortcut part - [&BOUAAAA=]

Iron Marches : [&BAMCAAA=]

Sparkfly Fen : [&BLABAAA=]

Mount Maelstrom TP : [&BM0BAAA=]

Frostgorge Sound : [&BHwBAAA=]

Fireheart Rise TP : [&BHoCAAA=]

Straits of Devastation : [&BM4BAAA=]

Malchor's Leap :

for parkour part - [&BPsCAAA=]

Cursed Shore :

for parkour part - [&BKcCAAA=]

Southsun Cove : [&BBEEAAA=]

Useful Tips

• If you have a lot of Proof of Heroics to spend in WvW, it's suggested to do so.
  • Executioner Axe Toy is very nice for movement (Hold skill 2).
  • Weapon-swap works to cancel cast while Interacting with Quest items. Sheathing the weapon works too!
  • White Mantle Portal Device from Xera may come in handy. I don't know where but just a thought that hit me.

Further optimizing for SpeedRuns

For those who want to optimize Swiftness uptime and character movement.

Recommended Weapons, Skills & Traits - per Class

Elementalist

Weapons: Dagger (3,F1)/Dagger (4,5,F3) - Scepter/Focus - Staff (4,F1)(4,F3)Skills: "Eye of the Storm!" (Utility), Lightning Flash (Utility), Mist Form (Utility), Glyph of Elementals (Elite)Traits: Gale Song (Tempest)Note: Glyph of Elementals does not give Swiftness or movement but if used in Earth attunement.

Engineer

Weapons: Rifle (5)Skills: Tool Kit (Utility), Rocket Boots (Utility), Slick Shoes (Utility), Superspeed (Slick Shoes F1), Elixir Gun (4) (Utility)Traits: Streamlined Kits (Tools)Note: You can swap Utilities on the go to make use of all the Leaps and Speeds.

Guardian

Weapons: Greatsword (3) - Staff (3) - Sword (2)Skills: Judge's Intervention (Utility), "Retreat!" (Utility), "Save Yourselves!" (Utility)

Mesmer

Weapons: Staff (2,5) - Sword/Focus (4)Skills: Blink (Utility), Signet of Inspiration (Utility)Note: "About Face" can be bound and used in combination with Phase Retreat for an extra movement boost.

Necromancer

Weapons: Scepter/Dagger, Scepter/Warhorn (5)Skills: Death's Charge (Reaper 2), Signet of Locust (Utility), Spectral Walk (Utility), Flesh Worm (Utility)

Ranger

Weapons: Greatsword (3) - Staff (3) | If not using Beastmastery: Sword (2)/Warhorn (5)Skills: Singet of the Hunt (Utility), Singet of the Wild (Utility), Quickening Zephyr (Utility), "Strength of the Pack!". The following two need the Beastmastery Traitline: "Sick Em!", "Protect Me!"Traits: Resounding Timbre (Beastmastery), Two-Handed Training (Beastmastery), Natural Stride (Druid)

Revenant

Weapons: Sword/Axe (4) - Staff (5)Stances: Shiro & DragonSkills: Phase Traversal (Shiro:Utility), Impossible Odds (Shiro:Utility), Facet of Elements (Dragon:Utility), Riposting Shadows (Shiro:Utility)Notes: "About Face" can be bound and used in combination with Riposting Shadows for an extra movement boost.

Thief

Weapons: Dagger (3)/Pistol - Shortbow (5)Skills: Steal (F1), Signet of Agility (Utility) / Infiltrator Signet (Utility) / Shadowstep (Utility) / Withdraw (Healing)Traits: Dash (Daredevil)Note: "About Face" can be bound and used in combination with Withdraw for an extra movement boost. Signet of Shadows (Utility) can be used in the place of Signet of Agility (Utility) if you're not using Runes of Speed.

Warrior

Weapons: Greatsword (3,5) - Sword (2)/Warhorn (4)Skills: Bulls Charge (Utility), Sundering Leap (Utility), Balanced Stance (Utility), Signet of Rage (Elite)Traits: Warrior's Sprint (Discipline)

Optimal Gear, Food, Runes & Sigils.

This part may not be for everyone but for those who want to do it, here it goes.

Gear

I've decided to craft full Exotic Armor + Weapons for my alts and level them from 1-80. This is not optimal compared to leveling with Tomes & using Ascended Gear (and also really expensive) but as I'm still quite new to the game and want to craft all Legendaries, I will need every little Spirit Shard I can get. It's also good for learning new classes.

Food

Food and Utilitys are awesome, especially while leveling thanks to the Exp bonus, but also the added Power.

Level 1: Moa Haunch / Rough Sharpening StoneLevel 10 / 15: Spicy Meat Kabob / Simple Sharpening StoneLevel 25 / 30: Pepper Steak Dinner / Standard Sharpening StoneLevel 40 / 45: Sesame Roasted Dinner / Quality Sharpening StoneLevel 55 / 60: Plate of Coriander Cruster Meat Dinner / Hardened Sharpening StoneLevel 75: Plate of Steak and Asparagus Dinner

Runes

These are my choices of Runes. Keep in mind that I use the same gear (Light/Medium/Heavy) on all my characters that I level up, so these may not be optimal per class, but it worked like a charm for me.

Level 1-38: 2/2 Minor Rune of the Mesmer + 2/2 Minor Rune of the Scholar + 2/2 Minor Rune of the OgreLevel 39-59: 4/4 Major Rune of the Mesmer + 2/4 Major Rune of the ScholarLevel 60: 6/6 Superior Rune of the Pack

Sigils

Speed / Bloodlust all the way. Levels are the same as above (Runes). I would only change the Sigils to Air / Fire for classes that already have Swiftness (don't forget the Underwater Weapons).

Thanks!

Lulleh - For spending more than 250 hours creating this guide and maintaining it for a good while after!

Mini Balli - For taking the time checking through every single map and pointing out mistakes / errors I had missed, you're the best! <3

Frusen - For letting me know about the Quest items that are purchasable on the TP, a big time saver!

Oopsy Guild - For being awesome!

People of the Facebook Group: Guild Wars 2 and Expansions - For helping me create the amazing Oopsy Watermark & general feedback!

Heapheaus.5238 - For providing me with a lot of useful info such as Optimal Utility skills per class & Useful Tips.

Everyone else that comes with useful tips helping me improve the guides!

Here I will just post all changelogs for the curious one, since the old forums will close down (forever probably) in 2 weeks.

1. September 2016
    • Updated Lion's Arch, Hoelbrak, Divinity's Reach, Black Citadel and Rata Sum.
  • Added some Spacers to make it more clear.

• Tried to clean up some of the mess in Black Citadel (and make it more comperhensive).

• Changed upload/host-site from [imgur.com] to [tinyimg.io].

• Added further optimization per Class (thanks to Heapheaus.5238).

• Added Useful Tips section (thanks to Heapheaus.5238).

1. September 2016
  • Updated Snowden Drifts (thanks to Lizakowa for the tip). The Renown Heart in the left side border can now be completed a lot quicker.

• Added some more specific info on "About Face" for Thief & Mesmer.

1. September 2016
  • Updated the Class Specific Optimization section with more Weapons, Swiftness & Movement skills/traits (thanks Skyland!).

1. October 2016
  • Updated the Table of Contents.

• Added Launch Pads (thanks to RandomDragon for pointing it out).

1. October 2016
    • Updated Lion's Arch, Hoelbrak, Divinity's Reach, Black Citadel, The Grove, Rata Sum, Wayfarer Foothills, Plains of Ashford, Queensdale and Diessa Plateau.
  • Lion's Arch: Added Launch Pads & 2 Gliding spots, minor Path changes.

• Hoelbrak: Added a comment, minor polishing.

• Divinity's Reach: Added a comment, changed the Path slightly minor polish.

• Black Citadel: Changed the Path on 2 places (around 3rd & 6th WP), Path now end in Imperator's Core.

• The Grove: Changed the Path slightly, removed a comment, added a POI.

• Rata Sum: Changed the Path (thanks Mini Balli) (at E -> J).

• Wayfarer Foothills: Added details to complete the last Heart (Jotun Trading), removed a comment.

• Plains of Ashford: Minor polish.

• Queensdale: Changed path slightly (included Windloss Delves to the Quest), minor polish.

• Diessa Plateau: Minor polish.

1. October 2016
    • Updated Queensdale and Caledon Forest.
  • Queensdale: Added alternative path at Windloss Delves, in case the event is up (causing a cave-in, blocking the normal Path).

• Caledon Forest: Changed the Quest Path for 3 quests. The one at TA, the Skritt one and the one around the Island (Fishing nets etc).

1. October 2016
    • Updated Metrica Province and Brisban Wildlands.
  • Metrica Province: Changed the Path in the beginning of the map, added the use of another Waypoint (Cuatl Morass -> Michoan Marsh), embedded the Vista into the Quest at Inquest Outer Complex (making it a lot smoother), minor polish, changed a comment.

• Brisban Wildlands: Minor polish at the first Waypoint in Skrittburgh.

1. October 2016
    • Updated Diessa Plateau, Kessex Hills, Snowden Drifts, Lornar's Pass, Fields of Ruin, Gendarran Fields and Straits of Devastation.
  • Diessa Plateau: Minor polish.

• Kessex Hills: Now using the Kessex Haven Waypoint after the POI north of Vithan's Arm, minor polish.

• Snowden Drifts: Added some height to the map to avoid clipping of Molengrad (in the south), minor polish.

• Lornar's Pass: Added comments at Nentor Valley & Icedevil's Needle, removed a comment and made the path clearer north of Mistriven Gorge, minor polish, made the WP trail shorter at the end of "A".

• Fields of Ruin: Added/updated some spacers, added a alternative route(& comment) to get into Hunter's Gorge if the door is closed, minor polish.

• Gendarran Fields: Changed a comment, changed the approach (slightly) to the Pirate Ship HP, added some comments to a easily missed Waypoint and POI(s), added a Gliding spot after the last HP.

• Straits of Devastation: Added a few comments for some "obscure" POIs (thanks Donari for pointing it out).

1. October 2016
    • Updated Harathi Hinterlands and Bloodtide Coast.
  • Harathi Hinterlands: Changed a comment in the beginning, added reminders for easy to miss POIs & Vistas, corrected the direction of teleport "A", edited some comments to be more accurate, added some comments (tips) for some Quests, changed some stuff at Seraph's Landing (added 2 comments, removed Gliding points, improved the path), minor polish.

• Bloodtide Coast: Changed the order of Waypoint destinations before "A" to make it easier to follow, also replaced the Spacers (they look nicer now).

1. October 2016
    • Updated Bloodtide Coast:
  • Added comments (reminders) to some POIs.

• Added a Gliding spot and changed the path slightly at Bloody Bill's Base.

• Added a comment to complete the Quest east of Sorrowful Sound and changed the path slightly (Quest objects are marked too).

• Rearranged the 1st Launch Pad path & removed the 2nd and 3rd (swimming was faster after all).

• Added and removed Gliding paths and changed the general path around Laughing Gull Island (it's less confusing now).

• Removed "C" (pushing all Waypoints forward so old D is now C etc).

• "B" now directly goes to to the Pirate Costume Quest (without using the Launch Pad (I also added a Spacer)).

• Added a huge shortcut between Challdar's Nest -> Gleaner's Archway (Bogside Camp Waypoint) and Added a

• Invalid video code

• Minor polish here and there.

• Updated Blazeridge Steppes:

• Added reminders for easy to miss POIs and Vistas.

• Added/edited some comments around Ferrusatos Village.

• Added some weapon-swap comments.

• Corrected the comment for the skritt Event.

• Big changes to the last 70% of the map (new glide spot, faster access to the Vista).

• Improved the comment at Degun Shun.

• Improved the Stealth path at Tawny Ridge and added a comment

• Minor polish here and there.

1. October 2016
    • Updated Dredgehaunt Cliffs.
  • Dreadgehaunt Cliffs: Removed an incorrectly placed Gliding start-line, added comments (reminders) to some POIs.

1. October 2016
    • Updated Timberline Falls.
  • Timberline Falls: Added some useful comments, added reminders for easy to miss POIs/Vistas, minor polish.

1. October 2016
    • Updated Iron Marches.
  • Iron Marches: Added reminders for easy to miss POIs, added some useful comments to Quests and locations, minor polish.

Big update incoming! All maps are now updated.Enjoy! \o/

Changelog:

1. November 2016
    • Updated Sparkfly Fen, Mount Maelstrom, Frostgorge Sound, Fireheart Rise, Straits of Devastation, Malchor's Leap, Cursed Shore and Southsun Cove.
  • Sparkfly Fen: Changed the color of the path at Fort Cadence (to fit the Quest better), changed a comment, added reminders for easy to miss POIs, removed a Glide spot and changed the Quest path south of Orvar's Den and marked the Hunters needed for the Quest, marked all chests at Forvar's Waypoints, minor polish.

• Mount Maelstrom: Edited some comments, highlighted some NPCs of importance along the path, changed path slightly, added some reminders for easy to miss POIs, added a small shortcut at the Stychs base, moved the Watermark slightly, added a Glide-start, minor path change, changed the Freeze Gun rotation to correctly show as 1,1,1,2,3(3 <— 3 again if target doesn’t die), changed font size from 10 to 11 (same as other maps).

• Frostgorge Sound: Edited some comments, minor path change, removed the correct answers on the Koda NPCs (Balance) - it seems to be random, minor polish.

• Fireheart Rise: Minor path change, added some comments/reminders (for easy to miss POIs + more), added a small shortcut.

• Straits of Devastation: Minor path change, added 2 splitters in Fort Trinity, added reminders for easy to miss POIs & HPs.

• Malchor's Leap: Added some useful comments/reminders (for easy to miss POIs + more), minor change to the path.

• Cursed Shore: Edited a comment, changed the route just after Compass Plaza (and added comments).

• Southsun Cove: Added a comment, minor polish.

1. November 2016
    • Updated Harathi Hinterlands.
  1. November 2016
    • Updated Lornar's Pass.
  • Lornar's Pass: Minor route adjustment at Lake of Lamentation; changed a comment in the same area (thanks Ideka.7946).

1. November 2016
    • Updated Brisban Wildlands.
  • Brisban Wildlands: Removed a unnecessary spacer, minor route adjustment at Nemeton Grove; changed a comment in the same area to make it into the cave without the need of a dodge-jump (thanks Ideka.7946). http://tinyimg.io/i/yhNcHhu.jpg

1. November 2016
    • Updated Timberline Falls.

Timberline Falls: Added a shortcut at The Great Oouo, it's a bit tricky but sure saves time (thanks Ideka.7946 for finding it and providing a tutorial video).

-

1. November 2016
    • Updated Lion's Arch, Black Citadel, Rata Sum and Wayfarer Foothills.
  • Lion's Arch: Added reminders for easy to miss POIs, minor polish.

• Black Citadel: Minor polish.

• Rata Sum: Minor polish.

• Wayfarer Foothills: Minor path improvement; added a glide point at Hunter's Lake (towards The Frozen Maw), minor polish.

1. November 2016
    • Updated Wayfarer Foothills.
  • Wayfarer Foothills: Added reminders for easy to miss POIs, removed the "(bananas)" in a comment, updated the Quest path at Crossroads Haven.

1. November 2016
    • Updated Divinity's Reach, Wayfarer Foothills, Caledon Forest, Fields of Ruin, Lornar's Pass, Gendarran Fields and Frostgorge Sound (Thanks to Medevac for giving me all these tips!).
  • Divinity's Reach: Changed the route (and added spacers) after Plaza of Balthazar (instead of running along Balthazar High Road you'll now Waypoint to Palace Waypoint).

• Wayfarer Foothills: Changed the path at the Icesteppes.

• Caledon Forest: Changed the path (and changed some spacers / glidepoints) from Brigid's Overlook Waypoint (through Ventry Bay) and over to Sperrins Waypoint, Town of Cathal Waypoint now goes to Mabon Waypoint, minor polish.

• Fields of Ruin: Changed the path after the first Quest (you now take the POI), the path is now tied together at Grimm Hills and "A" is moved to replace "B", the end is now at Thunderbreak Hills.

• Lornar's Pass: Changed the path after Lake of Lamentation to continue over the bridge to the Durmand Priory, the "B" endpoint is now moved.

• Gendarran Fields: Changed the path north of Brigantine Isles (1 less loading screen), changed the start to avoid another loading screen.

• Frostgorge Sound: Updated the northen part of the map to fit with the new update "A Crack in the Ice".

1. November 2016
    • Updated Fields of Ruin.
  • Fields of Ruin: Fixed a typo (Pieces of Charr Scrap Metal).

1. November 2016
    • Updated Queensdale, Caledon Forest and Metrica Province.
  • Queensdale: Added reminders for easy to miss POIs.

• Caledon Forest: Added a small Waypoint path in the start (just after completing the first Quest).

• Metrica Province: Minor polish.

• Added a banner/header for the page (ツ)/ (thanks DoeD for making it).

1. November 2016
    • Updated Brisban Wildlands and Diessa Plateu.
  • Brisban Wildlands: Made the path much more clear at The Shattered Henge & Toxal Bog (also changed some comments in the same area), minor polish.

• Diessa Plateu: Added a Waypoint use after the first HP, changed the path at Gram Hills when going from the Waypoint to the HP (added a Glide spot & changed the spacer), updated the Quest path / comments at Charradis Estate, minor polish.

1. December 2016
    • Updated Kessex Hills, Snowden Drifts and Lornar's Pass.
  • Kessex Hills: Minor polish.

• Snowden: Changed the path after Jormabakke Stead to remove 1 loading screen(Waypoint), moved the end of the path in relation to the path change, changed a comment, minor polish.

• Lornar's Pass: Added a comment at Skritt Hill and Frostgate Falls, updated the path at Frostgate Falls (go to Cave first and squash eggs, then kill Dredge), minor polish.

1. December 2016
    • Updated Fields of Ruin, Gendarran Fields and Harathi Hinterlands.
  • Fields of Ruin: Added a Waypoint directly in the start, added more spacers in the start, added a reminder for an easy to miss POI, added a missing Glide-start at Sentinel's Perch, extended the path at Grimm Hills to include the POI (stupid me), minor polish.

• Gendarran Fields: Made the path shorter for the first quest, added some quest-related comments, edited a comment (correction), added a reminder for an easy to miss POI, changed the whole path in the North-West corner of the map (A to A is now gone), minor polish.

• Harathi Hinterlands: Removed duplicate white backgrounds for the A near the start, edited a comment and path slightly for the first Quest, edited the comments at Wildspine Hills, added reminders for easy to miss POIs and a Waypoint, minor polish.

It's time for the final update in this round (2nd playthrough)! With that I want to wish everyone a happy Christmas, an awesome New Year and happy World Completion!

There won't be any more updates for awhile now but do not worry, my Mesmer, Elementalist and Necro are next in line (and I got another 7 chars to do after that).

The plan for next round is to make sure the path overlapping is correctly (doesn't require a playtrough). For example if a Quest ends (yellow path), the pink path following will overlap the end of the yellow a bit, and when that pink ends (start of a new quest, that yellow will overlap the pink etc. Same goes for WPs (1st dot is on a higher layer).

Other than that I will also look into adding Waypoint usage directly in the start of a map as the first Waypoint is unlocked almost immediately upon stepping into a new zone.

Changelog:

1. December 2016
    • Updated all changelogs to read "Reminder" (instead of "Comment") for easy to miss POIs/Vistas/WPs.
    • Updated Bloodtide Coast, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Timberline Falls, Iron Marches, Sparkfly Fen, Mount Maelstrom, Frostgorge Sound, Fireheart Rise, Straits of Devastation, Malchor's Leap, Cursed Shore and Southsun Cove.
  • Bloodtide Coast: Corrected the font size of the comment at Aquanarium Hydropost, minor polish.
  • Dredgehaunt Cliffs: Added reminders for easy to miss POIs, minor polish.
  • Timberline Falls: Added a reminder for an easy to miss POI, changed a comment to be more accurate (50% -> 60% @ Krait Tower), minor polish.
  • Iron Marches: Changed a comment for a Quest (Devourer Queens), improved the path (added Glidespots) at Monger's Sink, added a pink path to separate the Quests in the east Branded area, changed the order of the 3 paths at Town of Cowlfang, added reminders for easy to miss POIs, minor polish.
  • Sparkfly Fen: Removed a incorrectly placed Glide-start (green line), corrected a Quest comment (Deliver Bombs -> Mines), minor polish.
  • Mount Maelstrom: Changed the path at the first POI (you'll run up the log now), added a missing Dig Spot at Criterion Canyon, minor polish.
  • Frostgorge Sound: Replaced the spacers at "A", added a reminder for an easy to miss Waypoint, minor polish.
  • Fireheart Rise: Added a reminder for an easy to miss POI, minor polish.
  • Straits of Devastation: Corrected a typo for a reminder, minor polish.
  • Malchor's Leap: Added a reminder for an easy to miss POI, straightened out swim paths, minor polish.
  • Cursed Shore: Minor polish.
  • Southsun Cove: Straightened out the path a bit.
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting this on the forums. Lulle's guides are awesome, especially for those without mounts. They've reduced map completion times for me enough that I was able to do a full set of 25 maps again.

FYI besides using the Wayback Machine to find the old site, someone on Reddit also posted a handy Imgur version of just the maps (without the explanations offered above).https://imgur.com/a/U0NRxhA

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

It appears the tinyimg links are broken. No need to worry. I found a backup of everything. I made a complete Imgur album HERE and I also took the time to update some of the maps as I am going through them.

I am back!

• Diessa Plateau: Added the missing end marker (red dot).
  • Wayfarer Foothills: Corrected the path to be colored yellow (was pink before) in two quest areas (NW Grawlenfjord & Dolyak Pass).

The map links above in the OP will be edited as soon as I can get hold of a admin to let me edit.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think Ive only ever used the forums once or twice but I just have to say THANK YOU sooooo much. I had been using some outdated maps from someone else, so much so it was still old LA in theirs lol. This is a HUGE help for me since I probably do mapping once or twice a year and I cannot be bothered to remember the routes. So again thank you thank you thank you for these amazing maps :3

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...