Ticket still open after 6 days

phokus.8934

Game support or forum support? Game support is great, never had a problem except that they can get bogged down and be pretty slow. Forum support, well... I've had a ticket open for the last six months I never had answered. And when I had the same thing happen before, I contacted game support to get the ball rolling, and they told me not do that again because forum support "does their job", except that forum support literally was not doing their job until game support told them to, and now has not done so on two tickets since.

@phokus.8934 said:I'm not sure what forum support is? I submitted a ticket on help.guildwars2.com for an in-game issue. I imagine they are pretty slow if tickets go into a queue and first come first serve but it'd be nice to have some sort of ETA as to when it'd be looked at.

Forum support is exactly what it sounds like, for when you have problems with the forums. As for in game issues, they don't give ETAs that I've ever seen, but I've never had one go more than a week without some kind of response that I can recall. And if they are bogged down with excess tickets they will usually let you know either in the ticket itself or with a message on the support homepage.

Archived