anyone else still waiting for the destroyer wings?

Ayakaru.6583

as a long time 'fan' of primordus, in the sense that I think he's the best of the EDs, my main has always been a primordial themed one, for as far as fashion wars allowed me.A mix'n'match of primordial weapons, hellfire and flame citadel armor and and a good pair of Destroyer Wingsoh wait, no.The wings came as a glider and a backpack, but while the glider could be dyed normal fire colors, the backpack could not.I get the story incited some weird green destroyers, and thats fine, but come on, anet. Normal destroyer wings, is that too much to ask?

I've been waiting for them the green ones came out. I had some hope since you also released 2 colored versions of the wings.I can't seem to think of it as high effort since it's only the colors, and you know I'd gladly pay another 400-700 gems for a normal colored set of destroyer wings.

@"Pifil.5193" said:I doubt it's likely as if and when the storyline switches back to Primordus it's likely that he will bring his weird green destroyers along.

My understanding is that he no longer has access to that magic after he was "drained" back to pre-awakening levels. It admittedly isn't clear, but it is possible he doesn't have access to Mordy's magic anymore

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Pifil.5193" said:I doubt it's likely as if and when the storyline switches back to Primordus it's likely that he will bring his weird green destroyers along.

My understanding is that he no longer has access to that magic after he was "drained" back to pre-awakening levels. It admittedly isn't clear, but it is possible he doesn't have access to Mordy's magic anymore

You could be right, I just thought Balthazar drained his general magic level rather than the Mordremoth and Zhaitan flavours but I admit I didn't pay all that close attention.

I preferred the pure fire destroyers, the hybrid ones didn't look as good, IMO (the "wavy tentacle" crabs anyway).

Archived