"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

20 hours ago, Kelly.7594 said:

Looking for the Feathers of the Zephyr Package / Glider and Backpack skin! I haven't seen it available for a while but I love the more subtle backpieces. Thanks for considering.

Unfortunately that's a black lion chest exclusive, and they're account bound on acquire so it's not something that can be gifted.

The closest anyone could get is to gift you some/all of the 60 keys you'll need for statuettes to get it when it's available that way.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, linuxguy.6532 said:

I always struggle with jumping precisely.  A Prototype Position Rewinder would be a *huge* help to me.  I haven't been able to complete "Sparking The Flame" yet so I can't even work toward it myself currently.

Sadly it is account bound so you will have to get it yourself mate.

Aside from the very expensive items, such as a permanent bank contract, a deathly avian mantle skin or a mad realm scepter skin, I would really like to find a group that's very passionate about crafting new builds. I'm a huge necro fan enjoyer, and I would really like to find a place where I can discuss my ideas for new necro builds. I usually spend my time in GW2 testing builds on the golem in the aerodrome, or on gw2skills.net. I do share my ideas with my guild, but their focus isn't really on crafting new builds. I've thought about posting on metabattle, but I would like a more direct form of communication during the testing process.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Newer player here been playing for 3 months now and simply in love. How this game has gone under so many people’s radar is crazy to me.

My biggest wish would be enough gold to get my tier 3 charr cultural armor.

Thanks and have a great day!

Edited by bolas.6134
Did not realize what I asked for was unobtainable.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want anything right now, but I'm going to post here just for the sake of posting here. Maybe I'll want something later.

Also guys, make sure that what you're asking for is actually giftable. If they're a gemstore item, make sure that gift icon appears in the top-right corner when you hover over it. Most Upgrades in the gemstore are NOT giftable.

If you're asking for gold, keep in mind that the weekly gold mail limit is 500 gold, and you do not want your mail to be backlogged. Mail can be randomly deleted when backlogged.

If you're asking for items, make sure that they are not soulbound or account bound items.

Now, what do I want...?

Edit: I found my old post (the search function is horrible, it was just on the previous page), and deleted it. It was never fulfilled but I'm no longer wishing for it.

Note to self: You are caught up to this post.

Edited by Embered.5089
  • Like 2

Hi all! First I'd like to say that you are all amazing for running this thread, and helping.

I have been gone for a long time, and just came back. I got my Ele to 80 last night, and I guess the only thing I'd want is a decent set of gear/weapons to get going. Most of mine is from level 30-40, lol. Also, if anyone has a decent pve/dps build that would be amazing too!!

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone reading this through. My name is Aelius, a self proclaimed Quaggan enthusiast. 

Edit: It has been fufilled, thank you so much again everyone!

TL;DR ( is that how you use this): My desire would be a Quaggan Backpack (Blue). I am currently saving up to buy it when it is up in the

store. I would need 76 Gold Coins to exchange to 300 GEMS and then wait for the Plus Quaggan Backpack, which is the Blue Quaggan version to come out from the gem shop. 
(EDIT: Yes i have found a way to custom exchange, that means i can change exactly 300 GEMS to buy the backpack once it's been released)

It would also help by gifting rather than donating gold for my goal (no pun intended). I just noticed that, thanks @Embered.5089 (But the thing is i adore the Blue edition of the Quaggan Backpacks, and it is seasonal, so it has to wait, that's why i wanted to save gold for the release of the legendary and holy Blue Quaggan Backpack)

It would help alot to donate gold for me to reach my goal

My milestone as of now:  76 / 76  Gold Coins.

EDIT: UPDATE, a big man from the northen mountains donated 38 Gold Coins to the Quaggan Dream!

Thank you big man!
EDIT: I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I think the person wants to be anonymous.

Now i just have to wait for the Gem Store to release the holy grail Plush Quaggan Backpack. For these two donators, i would like to thank you again. AND I PROMISE, it would take time, but i PROMISE, i will return it when i have the gold you donated. Thank you so much again

Below would me my story, of the adventure for the Quaggan Backpack (skip this if you are not interested):

I myself have a huge interest in Guinea Pigs in real life, i share posts on Instagram whenever i scroll through my feed. I also like reading Lores of various topics or stories to begin with. Like for example, i enjoy reading about the Six Gods of GW2, i watched a whole youtube video about them. I have a huge appetite for curiosity when it comes to Lore.

I looove Quaggans alot, they caught my eye when i was adventuring in Tyria, and, FIRST OF ALL THEY ARE TOO CUTE LIKE WHAAAT. They have their own race regulations too, and some quaggans like to help humans, but some don't, because you know, religion is huge for them. Basically, they want to save their quaggan power for Zhaitan in the later dates of the war going on, and not meddle with small trivial matters like Centuar v Human. Quaggans also have the motto of Friendship is Magic. Like seriously, they would rather the Centuar and Humans work together to fight alongside against Zhaitan, the ultimate deal. 

This is all i know for now, currently i'm still a new player grinding my way through lvl80, the max level i think.

Quaggans remind me of Guinea Pigs too, cute little creatures widdling and waddling. HAHAHAHA 

Basically, i found out that there's is such thing as a Quaggan Backpack in Guild Wars 2 when i joined the GW2's Discord server, the discussion was led to talking about Quaggans because of an emote they had there. 

After that fateful discussion, I WAS SETTLED. I WANT TO PURCHASE A QUAGGAN BACKPACK!!! NOT JUST ANY, THE BLUE ONE. Then, i went to research, to find the quaggan backpack. It is said that there are various types of backpacks, however, they are released in seperate occasions. I'm not sure when will they rotate, but they do. Thus, i dived deeper, and to my horror, i found myself staring at a huge amount of Gold necessary for this backpack... and i was shocked...

My love for Quaggans will not wilter, but, it is a far journey for me to reach for a Quaggan Backpack. It costs 300GEMS in the store. When i went to check the GEM currency exchange, the exchange rate was bizarre. I found out that there were gold farms too while diving in research, but those are only available when you reach endgame status of lvl80, and then you can use websites to keep track of events and do them. They are called meta i think. I'm still a low level player... and this goal of mine is REALLY REALLY far from me. However, i do not wish to give up this easily!

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Aelius.1624
New Information from Embered

57 minutes ago, Aelius.1624 said:

Hello everyone reading this through. My name is Aelius, a self proclaimed Quaggan enthusiast. 

TL;DR ( is that how you use this): My desire would be a Quaggan Backpack (Blue). I am currently saving up to buy it when it is up in the

store. I would need 97 gold to exchange for 400 GEMS to then purchase it from the store for 300 GEMS.

It would help alot to donate gold for me to reach my goal

My milestone as of now: 2 / 97 Gold Coins.

Below would me my story, of the adventure for the Quaggan Backpack (skip this if you are not interested):

I myself have a huge interest in Guinea Pigs in real life, i share posts on Instagram whenever i scroll through my feed. I also like reading Lores of various topics or stories to begin with. Like for example, i enjoy reading about the Six Gods of GW2, i watched a whole youtube video about them. I have a huge appetite for curiosity when it comes to Lore.

I looove Quaggans alot, they caught my eye when i was adventuring in Tyria, and, FIRST OF ALL THEY ARE TOO CUTE LIKE WHAAAT. They have their own race regulations too, and some quaggans like to help humans, but some don't, because you know, religion is huge for them. Basically, they want to save their quaggan power for Zhaitan in the later dates of the war going on, and not meddle with small trivial matters like Centuar v Human. Quaggans also have the motto of Friendship is Magic. Like seriously, they would rather the Centuar and Humans work together to fight alongside against Zhaitan, the ultimate deal. 

This is all i know for now, currently i'm still a new player grinding my way through lvl80, the max level i think.

Quaggans remind me of Guinea Pigs too, cute little creatures widdling and waddling. HAHAHAHA 

Basically, i found out that there's is such thing as a Quaggan Backpack in Guild Wars 2 when i joined the GW2's Discord server, the discussion was led to talking about Quaggans because of an emote they had there. 

After that fateful discussion, I WAS SETTLED. I WANT TO PURCHASE A QUAGGAN BACKPACK!!! NOT JUST ANY, THE BLUE ONE. Then, i went to research, to find the quaggan backpack. It is said that there are various types of backpacks, however, they are released in seperate occasions. I'm not sure when will they rotate, but they do. Thus, i dived deeper, and to my horror, i found myself staring at a huge amount of Gold necessary for this backpack... and i was shocked...

My love for Quaggans will not wilter, but, it is a far journey for me to reach for a Quaggan Backpack. It costs 300GEMS in the store. When i went to check the GEM currency exchange, the exchange rate was bizarre. I found out that there were gold farms too while diving in research, but those are only available when you reach endgame status of lvl80, and then you can use websites to keep track of events and do them. They are called meta i think. I'm still a low level player... and this goal of mine is REALLY REALLY far from me. However, i do not wish to give up this easily!

Thank you for reading!

Why do you need 400 gems to buy a 300 gem item? There's a custom exchange button at the bottom, where you can buy exactly 300 gems.

Also, I think the item is giftable, so someone could click the little gift symbol in the top right and send the item to you directly.

33 minutes ago, Embered.5089 said:

Why do you need 400 gems to buy a 300 gem item? There's a custom exchange button at the bottom, where you can buy exactly 300 gems.

Also, I think the item is giftable, so someone could click the little gift symbol in the top right and send the item to you directly.

That's right, sorry my bad on that! I was too focused on the minimal which was 400 without looking that there is custom exchange. This has made my goal easier, thank you!

Gifting is also an option i know, and that's allowed too! I shall edit my main post.

Edit: I have pressed custom exchange but it does not show or let me input a custom amount so i can't know roughly how much is 300 at the moment but the minimum of 400

Edited by Aelius.1624
New message for reply

1 hour ago, Aelius.1624 said:

That's right, sorry my bad on that! I was too focused on the minimal which was 400 without looking that there is custom exchange. This has made my goal easier, thank you!

Gifting is also an option i know, and that's allowed too! I shall edit my main post.

Edit: I have pressed custom exchange but it does not show or let me input a custom amount so i can't know roughly how much is 300 at the moment but the minimum of 400

Sometimes it lags or freezes because too many people are using it. Wait and reload.

Edit: also, the exchange rate changes, so check it often

Edited by Embered.5089

13 minutes ago, Embered.5089 said:

Sometimes it lags or freezes because too many people are using it. Wait and reload.

Edit: also, the exchange rate changes, so check it often

Thanks! Noted as well. I am playing on 230ping so that might be the case. A player told me that the exchange rate can be changed by simply pressing on the amount, the preset amount was 400 and i thought it was unchangeable. haha my bad on this one i overlooked that!

I am very close to the goal now that i have found the rate for 300gems, and i will monitor the rate closely as i go like you mentioned. Thanks! 

• Haha 1

Oh that an amazing post, we've something like this on Imgur too ! 

Will try my luck then ^^ 
As I gather everything I see (and get lost on the way), I would like a kit of endless tool (the cheapest one is way enough !)
Thx to the discount today, I buy the volatile one for less than the basic one ! 
So no more wish for now, will edit this on the other post I've made if ever need help for something :)

@GoldenPants.1870If only you was in EU, I've some and as a new, I won't use them before a while so I'll gladly have give them to you :(
50 MC send ! 

Edited by Aznarb.6347

35 minutes ago, Aznarb.6347 said:

Will try my luck then ^^ 
As I gather everything I see (and get lost on the way), I would like a kit of endless tool (the cheapest one is way enough !)

EU Player ! 

@GoldenPants.1870If only you was in EU, I've some and as a new, I won't use them before a while so I'll gladly have give them to you 😞

This is so sad alexa play despacito. 😔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aznarb.6347 said:

Will try my luck then ^^ 

EU Player ! 

@GoldenPants.1870If only you was in EU, I've some and as a new, I won't use them before a while so I'll gladly have give them to you 😞

You can mail bettwen Eu and Na accounts mate.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had discovered this thread the other day and found it really Cute. Maybe someone is willing to help a little Skin enthusiast.

I FINALLY unlocked my skyscale yesterday and LOVE it. I still lack the final mastery, but even without that, it's so much fun not having to constantly change mounts. But even though I'm not completely averse to her original appearance, I'd like a skin that can be colored better and is a bit more delicate. And of all the skins so far, I like the Lunar New Year's skin the best ><. He looks so fluffy and majestic.(Yep, these two words fit together perfectly xD)

Maybe someone would be willing to donate some gold to make saving for this skin a bit easyier. Since 1600Gems would be a lot of money for me to just buy this no matter if RL or IG xx''.

Edit: Sry makes sense ><. Needed are ca. 500g xx

130g (wallet and matstorage) / 500g 

Thanks to Belisaria for a donation of 12g x3

Edited by Fuchslein.8639

On 10/22/2021 at 1:44 PM, Embered.5089 said:

If you're asking for gold, keep in mind that the weekly gold mail limit is 500 gold, and you do not want your mail to be backlogged. Mail can be randomly deleted when backlogged.

If you're asking for items, make sure that they are not soulbound or account bound items.

Just a reminder, too, for those who asked for things like gold for T3 armor or something, don't forget to post how much you need/have.  It's hard to gift when you aren't sure if someone needs 200 gold or 2.  😄

Edited by Lyssia.4637
For clarity

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone. Before I tell you what I want, I do want to mention that 2 years ago I did ask for something, but never received it because I was away for 2 years. So I hope it's ok I post this.

I would love 2 ghostly infusion, any stats, 1 bag slot expansion, and a few spare gold because I am down to 34 silver. Thank you 😄

I will edit this if I recieve any of them. 

My in game character name is Betty Bauble.

Edited by Amber.7156
  • Confused 1