How far into the season must someone play to not find pveers?

Razor.6392

I'm 1643 rating right now and a shameless pver farming byzantium chests. This high I doubt anyone can "escape" me lol, as I routinely get matched to top players (something I don't enjoy much to be honest). Note that I do wish the gap was higher, matches are too intense to my taste and I don't know how to tell when people are using skills in PvP (go figure that the skill tells are VERY bad and basically not made for PvP at all huh). I wish unranked gave this many PvE rewards and ranked focused on titles, with actual balance to lure actual pvp players into the game.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:When you get out of gold.

can't do it lol

always top statsalways see people come double cap while mid gets neutralized (halfway there they realize, hm maybe he doesn't need help vs that solo node)always people chasing out of the point while enemy comes and decaps for freealways people losing 1v1 duelsalways people dying in 2 seconds at mid - that shouldnt be possible, no matter your class. use your stun breakers and cds.

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:It's a common misconception that its PVErs are the bad players. Its actually people who think they are PVPers but arent very good.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:When you get out of gold.

Both these. Actually, i started this season around 1000 due to bad placements. 1000-1200 was fine because everyone seemed to deserve that level. The issue came around 1300 where games are way too frustrating. Double necros parties, people who keep feeding mid, people who insist engaging a 1v1 1v2 they already lost 4 times. You have too many mistakes from both sides and it's too hard to have an impact on games where it sometimes takes a single scourge or reaper to kill 2 mates in 3 seconds.

Actually, games were even more " tactical " sometimes in silver. There is clearly an issue in gold league, and i already noticed that when i used to be on plat side.

Archived