Game has been unplayable for me this past week

Lonecap.4105

@Ydeirt.3905 said:Same here, i literally can't do anything for 5 mins while waiting tequatl today and some other days before.It keeps happening.

Yeah it seems random. It happens every day this week to some degree of severity, but might be fairly playable sporadically during the day. Earlier today was particularly insane for me, I could see everyone else moving but I was just jittering about and none of my skills were working. Watched my screen while I did something else and saw myself proceed to catch up on everything I had been trying to do five minutes hence.

I'm really not sure what the problem is. I'm on a UK connection, virgin media, btw.

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

@Ydeirt.3905 said:Same here, i literally can't do anything for 5 mins while waiting tequatl today and some other days before.It keeps happening.

Yeah it seems random. It happens every day this week to some degree of severity, but might be fairly playable sporadically during the day. Earlier today was particularly insane for me, I could see everyone else moving but I was just jittering about and none of my skills were working. Watched my screen while I did something else and saw myself proceed to catch up on everything I had been trying to do five minutes hence.

I'm really not sure what the problem is. I'm on a UK connection, virgin media, btw.

Also this is exactly what happening to me aswell and it also happened on Divinity's Reach yesterday.

Archived