Where are the boons of my pet?

Menzo.2185

@starlinvf.1358 said:Have you seen how big the buff bar is in a real world scenario? Imagine 2 of those bars stretching all the way to the mini map.

So what? Have you seen how big is the revenant bar is in WvW with food, hero banner and all boons? or the FB bar?Can I ask to Anet show me what is happening with my pet, before I merged him or not?

@"Menzo.2185" said:After the arrival of the Soulbeast and some related traits, such as Fresh Reinforcement, it is possible to place the boons of my active pet visible on the screen, as in the link image?I would greatly appreciate it. (sorry my bad english)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410072626837323787/489856871692369930/gw002.jpg

I think this is a great idea. I hope it gets implemented!

@mindcircus.1506 said:Better yet move pets to the party UI.

That is a great idea! . It should be easy enough to implement in contrast to the UI change, as devs pointed out is really difficult to change that part (you cans ee how they change all GS skills when we enter in beastmode, like it's impossible to change just one of them) .

So showing your minions es aditional party where already you can see all the boons, conditions and effects would be perfect! And not only for the pets but also could work for spirits, racial skills, necro minios, ele elementals.....

Archived