Kung Fu Tea Promotion [Merged]

Gaile Gray.6029

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Talindra.4958" said:They have many franchise and many part time employees. You got to forgive those employee not keeping up to date with the promotional thing. If you want to participate in the daily sweepstake all you need to do is buy the drink called COCOA CREAM WOW. The instructions is in the website and ap.. separate to the shop.

Having worked in retail I can tell you it may not even be a matter of the employees not keeping up to date - they may have never had an opportunity to find out.

2 of the shops I worked for had websites which ran their own promotions and sales and we were never told about them, even if it involved buying something in store. As far as the company was concerned if it was online it didn't involve us - we didn't need to know why the customer was buying a particular product or what they did with it afterwards and the fact that some people would literally yell at us for not being able to walk them through the process was apparently our problem.

I'm not in retail but I can understand how it works. It's common sense but many ppl aren't as nice when come to think they are entitle to have something whether they need to spend money on buying or even if it's free.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Angelica Dream.7103" said:Strange thought. I have been playing Gw since the second month that GW1 launched. How is it that bad guys can get an overwhelming set of codes and I can not get a free shirt?

I read this just before the spelling correction, and my brain pulled the "r" from "shirt" to fix "fee". However, that created a new problem. I must be tired.

I'm glad I gave up early... I guess quitters win sometimes!

That's ridiculous... I've been playing guild wars since GW1, I was there when prophecies came out, I even own collector's edition of nightfall. i've a combined total of 5000 hours of playing GW1 and GW2. This is like a big "i don't give a fudge about you" to a lot of us guys that supported arenanet since the beginning. Especially EU players. EU is the biggest chunk of GW's playerbase. There are much more EU players than US players. This is discrimination. I've no respect for arenanet anymore.

I had five codes sent to me. And shared them with two players whom I talked to in gw2 fb social media sites and one in game friend who can't speak much English (he truly deserve the code since he plays more than 10 hours everyday) I gave one code to my daughter account. One code to a stranger who has been playing on a free to play account.

@Alga.6498 said:Hahahahahahha, I just can't stop laughing about this massive überfail ''promotion'' :lol:

Only US-players are allowed to get free rewards? Well, you just shot yourself in your foot, ANet.ANet strikes once again!

Now me and my wallet know to not support this kind of trash promotion game devs.

I'm Australian.. i got the free outfit and heroic edition codes too .. via kft ap

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:Honestly at this point like I said earlier they should just mail the outfits to everyone. At least that much damage control would be nice especially for EU players who are suddenly left out which just stinks.

It's not even just EU players. Lots of people on NA servers are Oceanic players, who are also left out.

No.... You don't need to be in NA to get the outfit. I live in Australia and I got the outfit and heroic edition codes via kft ap.The reward currently has been disabled due to issues they need to resolve first.. PLEASE be patience let them fix it and they will announce again once the ap is working properly.

@Talindra.4958 said:

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:Honestly at this point like I said earlier they should just mail the outfits to everyone. At least that much damage control would be nice especially for EU players who are suddenly left out which just stinks.

It's not even just EU players. Lots of people on NA servers are Oceanic players, who are also left out.

No.... You don't need to be in NA to get the outfit.

You do now. They changed it to say that only people from the US can get it. It's in the previous page.

@Talindra.4958 said:

@"Alga.6498" said:Hahahahahahha, I just can't stop laughing about this massive überfail ''promotion'' :lol:

Only US-players are allowed to get free rewards? Well, you just shot yourself in your foot, ANet.ANet strikes once again!

Now me and my wallet know to not support this kind of trash promotion game devs.

I'm Australian.. i got the free outfit and heroic edition codes too .. via kft ap

The first few days the app promotion (not the sweepstakes promo) was open to everybody, but now they've gone ahead and changed it, saying that it was only ever intended to be available for the US.

Now what will happen to everyone not in the US who are locked out of the rewards when there have been many outside of the US who managed to redeem it before this change?

7ZmPvw4.png

@Talindra.4958 said:

No.... You don't need to be in NA to get the outfit. I live in Australia and I got the outfit and heroic edition codes via kft ap.The reward currently has been disabled due to issues they need to resolve first.. PLEASE be patience let them fix it and they will announce again once the ap is working properly.

Did you miss every post where the rules have been changed to say that it's limited to US only? There have been several.

@jadienne.5012 said:

@"Alga.6498" said:Hahahahahahha, I just can't stop laughing about this massive überfail ''promotion'' :lol:

The first few days the app promotion (not the sweepstakes promo) was open to everybody, but now they've gone ahead and changed it, saying that it was only ever intended to be available for the US.

Now what will happen to everyone not in the US who are locked out of the rewards when there have been many outside of the US who managed to redeem it before this change?

7ZmPvw4.png

it was advertised for Australian too, there is a KFT shop in Melbourne, if they change that now then its quite bad

I am trying to keep up here, but 20 pages deep and other life obligations. I downloaded the app, took picture and put the hashtag. According to the app I was entered into the contest drawing.

Where in the app do I get the DLC code?

Did they stop giving these out?

Some people are getting the codes and others are not?

I have no idea what is going on right now....

@SatdeNecro.2395 said:I am trying to keep up here, but 20 pages deep and other life obligations. I downloaded the app, took picture and put the hashtag. According to the app I was entered into the contest drawing.

I don't think Anet or KFT know what is going on either tbh

@SatdeNecro.2395 said:I am trying to keep up here, but 20 pages deep and other life obligations. I downloaded the app, took picture and put the hashtag. According to the app I was entered into the contest drawing.

Well that was for the deluxe edition drawing mate not everyone wins those, there were another promotion that not every one saw for a outfit and heroic edition.Required no picture or purchase of drink to get, was available to all untill Kung fu tea got a o shit alot of people are trying to login to our app from all over the world pull the breaks moment.Restricted it to usa only 4-5 days in to said promotion and now its still down for everyone.

EditSounds like you entered the wrong promotion without visiting and buying a drink to get a chance for a deluxe edition and uploading a random picture with the hashtag or am I wrong?

@Linken.6345 said:

Well that was for the deluxe edition drawing mate not everyone wins those, there were another promotion that not every one saw for a outfit and heroic edition.Required no picture or purchase of drink to get, was available to all untill Kung fu tea got a o kitten alot of people are trying to login to our app from all over the world pull the breaks moment.Restricted it to usa only 4-5 days in to said promotion and now its still down for everyone.

EditSounds like you entered the wrong promotion without visiting and buying a drink to get a chance for a deluxe edition and uploading a random picture with the hashtag or am I wrong?

There are 2 promotions? Thought there was only one, then how do I enter the other promotion?

There is actually 2 stores in the state I live closet one was 30 mins away pending traffic. Was I suppose to keep the receipt or something?

Archived