Kung Fu Tea Promotion [Merged]

Gaile Gray.6029

I'm still waiting for the codes.

I'm a U.S. citizen, so I'm eligible for this. I installed the app and linked it to my FB account, but then never received any e-mails. I contacted popdeem, and they replied 1 day later asking for more details. I replied with the info they wanted, but since then I haven't received any further correspondence. Since the offer seems to be over now, I hope they can still provide me the codes. It wasn't my fault that the codes never arrived during the offer period, or that their support has now passed beyond the end of the offer period.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kalendraf.9521 said:I'm still waiting for the codes.

I'm a U.S. citizen, so I'm eligible for this. I installed the app and linked it to my FB account, but then never received any e-mails. I contacted popdeem, and they replied 1 day later asking for more details. I replied with the info they wanted, but since then I haven't received any further correspondence. Since the offer seems to be over now, I hope they can still provide me the codes. It wasn't my fault that the codes never arrived during the offer period, or that their support has now passed beyond the end of the offer period.

Similar problem here, though I haven't been able to contact them. I linked my FB account with their App on 9/27 while on vacation. I'm not very good at texting by phone, so basically left it alone and hoped for the best. I've gotten other emails from Kung Fu Tea promoting their tea. I'd gladly patronize them, but I have a low caffeine tolerance.

@ThomasTGnome.6875 said:

@Kalendraf.9521 said:I'm still waiting for the codes.

Similar problem here, though I haven't been able to contact them. I linked my FB account with their App on 9/27 while on vacation. I'm not very good at texting by phone, so basically left it alone and hoped for the best. I've gotten other emails from Kung Fu Tea promoting their tea. I'd gladly patronize them, but I have a low caffeine tolerance.

Well only linking dident give you said codes emailed to you tho.You had to go into social rewards section and accept the right reward notification that made you get a msg that codes were on their way.

Archived