Awake Scarlet

Stinger.4120

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish S1 was replayable, so yeah I want to "return Scarlet." Lorewise we delivered the killing blow, her lifeless body with a disturbing smile was last seen as her colossal breachmaker pushed through and disrupted Ley lines beneath LA. In S2 we explore her motivations, and machinery, so in a way we also "explored her death."

Edit: Also she is totally dead as her Breachmaker exploded. With her dead body still inside.

@Stinger.4120 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:We did see her die, though. We killed her, and then her dead body is shown in the following cut scene.

Indeed. Strange poll..Where her body? Can you check it? I think she is alive.

It's kind of difficult to recover a body when it's been completely vaporized. She was on the Breachmaker when it exploded so thoroughly that only the drill is left...at the bottom of the ocean... Could Scarlet have avoided the massive explosion, then escaped from the drill while it hit the ocean floor, and then swam to the surface and avoided the falling debris of the bits of Breachmaker still raining from the sky...all while Scarlet's still impaled by metal spikes the size of baseball bats?

Scarlet's a mad genius, but I think that would've been a bit beyond her abilities.

what if her death is the beginning of something worse, that her essence is transferred inside the ley lines and now a new creature emerges from the very depths of tyria using her knowledge.what if that enemy can multiply faster then we can kill them, an enemy powerful enough to infest tyria (planet) in a matter of months if left unchecked.

@Batel.9206 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:We did see her die, though. We killed her, and then her dead body is shown in the following cut scene.

It's kind of difficult to recover a body when it's been completely
vaporized
. She was on the Breachmaker when it exploded so thoroughly that only the drill is left...at the bottom of the ocean... Could Scarlet have avoided the massive explosion, then escaped from the drill while it hit the ocean floor, and then swam to the surface and avoided the falling debris of the bits of Breachmaker still raining from the sky...all while Scarlet's still
impaled by metal spikes the size of baseball bats
?

Scarlet's a mad genius, but I think
that
would've been a bit beyond her abilities.

hugo.4705 text >> But dunno... no proofs... no gravestone or memorial....

And I don't know but she is alive.

@Stinger.4120 said:

@"RoseofGilead.8907" said:We did see her die, though. We killed her, and then her dead body is shown in the following cut scene.

1. The ship she was on exploded. Huge explosion.
  2. The remains of that ship have been in an ocean for several years now, so any remains would be gone by now (and since she was Sylvari, I don't think she had any bones to leave behind).

The lack of a body doesn't mean anything. Now, Anet could totally pull a comic book move and bring her back with some flimsy "Oh, she didn't actually die" reason like you're wanting here, but I like to think that they wouldn't do that and would instead opt for other villains.

Archived