Patiently awaiting for my Aurene Mounts.

Hadi.3167

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Dante.1763 said:Talk about immersion breaking, Shes not a pet, or a minion.

You are right, she is a Mini and a Backpack.

Plush backpack made of fabric and stuffing, and a mini which is created via magic and is a toy, versus riding a SENTIENT BEING thats meant to replace an elder dragon, and has been shown to have an independent, intelligent mind.

Theres so much immersion breaking going on in the game already. Anet doesn't care about your immersion breaking, they are a business that cares about their player base and their MONEY. And if mounts are a means of them making MONEY they will definitely consider an Aurene MOUNT if it makes them MONEY. and i have MONEY that i want to spend on MOUNTS outside of MOUNT GATE

If they do make Aurene Mount / Collection. They have to go all out. Have Aurene have different idle animations from Griffon mount; and often times Aurene will grunt or growl and your player will respond (kinda like Revenant players responding to their stances; I.E Glint or Jalis). I'd buy that for 3000 gems.

@"Palador.2170" said:Outside of maybe a small step in the story, I don't want Aurene as a mount. What I want is for her to take over from Kralk, and then give me the Shatterer to use.

I can't wait to park him in LA. And I'll let him eat anyone I see carrying Bifrost, and maybe he'll turn all rainbow colored.

At least you wouldn't forget where you parked.

"I think that's our enormous dragon next to the bank."

@brenda.9723 said:I hope we will not get a skin that is usable in open-world PVE. Because that would totally break her character. She is a dragon, not a random pet.

I don't really care either way but being a dragon isn't really a reason to me. I think of the Pern books, or GoT where dragons are ridden and wonder why it's considered taboo. I expect us to ride her at some point in the story but I do agree it would be odd to see everyone riding around on her in LA.

@"Pifil.5193" said:At least you wouldn't forget where you parked.

"I think that's our enormous dragon next to the bank."Yeah, except which dragon as there would be several of them parked there.

If ever there is a dragon skin for a griffon mount (which I totally disagree with as they are two different body structures), then everyone will complain that the dragon doesn't properly fly.

Archived