HELP @ Anet

Little Snow.7142

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I glad you enjoyed it Fat> @SindeeCyanide.9687 said:

@foxof.8752 said:sieges capped whole map after all trebs, cannot build defend ac, no cata only ram still allowed, and supply drain, tacs pulled.

That looks like a cool happy face

Right, because it is you "Sitronia" that building all the trebs and trolling, while pretend someone else to agree everything you doing.

HAHA yes I make videos like this with every new link, also the videos are like 10 months old and I think I had the first one with CD on the ANET forums and they seemed to like it.

we know u been doing this for awhile , u also told us you know anet staffs & u also told us you cant be ban , bah bah bahwe hope one day , ANET will BAN U for Trolling / Spamming ,You are the people who cuz other players Problemwith ur spamming Treb , EVERYONE else are NOT able to PLAYno supplies not able to throwing out siegecuz you USED it all to build ur STUPID Troll Siege Treb all over the field @ EBG AND BL

I mean the keep and towers were full on supply with the camps bringing in the supply to said keeps and towers. You can still throw siege like rams and golems. Funny thing is there is not enough trebs to siege cap the map, it is with combination off all the other siege like acs and trebs in the tower and keep that help cap it because it is like ~130 pieces of siege to cap a map except for rams and golems. Even the rams on the towers and keep help contribute to that cap. ANyways this thread is clearly to complain to me so I will just ignore, have a nice day

FYI Troll , we have NO way to def our side , cuz of YOU ,

we were UNABLE TO put out any AC , Balli , Cata

cuz we are siege blockedAnet , this guy had been doing it for sometime now ,Please put a STOP to it ,

But you have a ton of trebs you can use to defend. Just learn to aim.

Your are not wrong, those trebs can all hit the side towers and I think one can hit the grub if you pull it closer to the trebs. Any zerg that would come near by, boom no supply with cows.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:Don't worry. FA took care of it. Thanks for the WXP, I guess.

How many trebs was it?

I can't necessarily blame the guy who built them. Look at how much siege is inside the keep. We just running by looking for an organized group to fight.

Thank You for helping us taking it down , very greatful , we had a siege cap for about 30 min , we were Unable to throw out any more sieges becuz of the Trolland they kept refreshing for over 3 hoursalso the rams inside the keepthe tag left Bcuz we can only throw out rams @ the gate which was taken out

@Djamonja.6453 said:

@Little Snow.7142 said:Thank You , we were Siege blocked for about 30 minthe Tag , Tag down cuz we were NOT able to throw out any sieges

that's like going pve without weapon haha

There is no way you were siege capped by trebs on SBI's 3rd of EBG.

Yes you are, even the trebs are all back behind keep, you cannot put cata site on durios, or sneak cata at orge for OW (for out of watchtower range), cannot put cata on smc outer to open holes. Cannot put AC site to defend, i think maybe balis also to defend against enemy cata etc. only golem and ram still allowed, for the whole map.Or, you could try keep building rams also near spawn, to siege capped ram for whole map too?

Now imagine, spy/spies start building trebs all near spawns at the start of match and keeps refresh them, get supply from other maps camp keep building, until it sieges capped whole map, you cannot build defends on tiered objectives.

@Djamonja.6453 said:

@Little Snow.7142 said:Thank You , we were Siege blocked for about 30 minthe Tag , Tag down cuz we were NOT able to throw out any sieges

Djamonja ? r u in DB/ SBI ? ask anyone , we were unable to throw out siege

FYI Troll , we have NO way to def our side , cuz of YOU ,

we were UNABLE TO put out any AC , Balli , Cata

cuz we are siege blockedAnet , this guy had been doing it for sometime now ,Please put a STOP to it ,

But you have a ton of trebs you can use to defend. Just learn to aim.

sindee , do u wvw ?defend ? with 30+ treb outside the keep ?how are you going to use treb outside the keepwhile zerg set u 4 cata next to the keep 's wall ?

we cant put out any AC , cuz of the siege block

@Djamonja.6453 said:

DJamonja , which server r u in ?why dont u try building 30+ treb outside the keep / spawn point , then tell me if u r still able to throw out anymore siege ,and many useless ram inside the keep too ,

@Little Snow.7142 said:

DJamonja , which server r u in ?why dont u try building 30+ treb outside the keep / spawn point , then tell me if u r still able to throw out anymore siege ,and many useless ram inside the keep too ,

You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:Don't worry. FA took care of it. Thanks for the WXP, I guess.

How many trebs was it?

I can't necessarily blame the guy who built them. Look at how much siege is inside the keep. We just running by looking for an organized group to fight.

Thanks for the video!! Now I can show it to my guild mates who didn't see it

@foxof.8752 said:

Yes you are, even the trebs are all back behind keep, you cannot put cata site on durios, or sneak cata at orge for OW (for out of watchtower range), cannot put cata on smc outer to open holes. Cannot put AC site to defend, i think maybe balis also to defend against enemy cata etc. only golem and ram still allowed, for the whole map.Or, you could try keep building rams also near spawn, to siege capped ram for whole map too?

Now imagine, spy/spies start building trebs all near spawns at the start of match and keeps refresh them, get supply from other maps camp keep building, until it sieges capped whole map, you cannot build defends on tiered objectives.

that is what they did Foxof.8752didnt you see all the rams by the watergate ?

@Little Snow.7142 said:

Sounds like a localized siege cap. It takes way more siege to hit the map cap and I thought there's a little icon that appears on your bar near your HP pool if you hit the cap.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Tick-siege/page/1#post3122626

"Every map has a set amount of siege you can place before you can’t place anymore. I believe it’s 180 pieces, with golems and rams having their own limit of 90 for rams and 50 for golems."

@Chaba.5410 said:

Sounds like a localized siege cap. It takes way more siege to hit the map cap and I thought there's a little icon that appears on your bar near your HP pool if you hit the cap.

"Every map has a set amount of siege you can place before you can’t place anymore. I believe it’s 180 pieces, with golems and rams having their own limit of 90 for rams and 50 for golems."

well what ever the limit was , we were siege blocked , the tag , no one was able to throw out any siege ,idk which server r u in Chaba , do your server normally have sieges inside keep , every towers ?the sieges inside the keep , some were build by the trolls too , like the rams @ watergate

@"Chaba.5410" said:

"Every map has a set amount of siege you can place before you can’t place anymore. I believe it’s 180 pieces, with golems and rams having their own limit of 90 for rams and 50 for golems."Chaba.5410I look it up ,Siege weapon map limit

There are two basic hard limits to siege placement.

There is a limit to how many siege weapons can be placed within a certain radius of each other. 5 weapons (sites or completed weapons) can be set within any 1000 unit radius. If players try to place a new site somewhere within a radius that already has hit its limit, the placement will fail but the player will retain the weapon bundle in their hands.

There is also a hard limit to how many weapons can be placed on the map. This map limit is explained by Mike Ferguson of ArenaNet as "basically anything that is not a ram counts towards one 'limit' for the purpose of this explanation and each team can have up to 100 of these types of weapons out at any time per map. Each team can also have up to 100 rams placed on a map."[2] There is also a cap to the number of golems that can be made, which is a value of 65.[3]Siege weapon blockedWhile in Sanctuary areas, the effect Siege Deployment Blocked prevents siege weapon construction.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Siege_weapon

@Little Snow.7142 said:

@"Chaba.5410" said:

"Every map has a set amount of siege you can place before you can’t place anymore. I believe it’s 180 pieces, with golems and rams having their own limit of 90 for rams and 50 for golems."Chaba.5410I look it up ,Siege weapon map limit

There are two basic hard limits to siege placement.

There is a limit to how many siege weapons can be placed within a certain radius of each other. 5 weapons (sites or completed weapons) can be set within any 1000 unit radius. If players try to place a new site somewhere within a radius that already has hit its limit, the placement will fail but the player will retain the weapon bundle in their hands.

There is also a hard limit to how many weapons can be placed on the map. This map limit is explained by Mike Ferguson of ArenaNet as "basically anything that is not a ram counts towards one 'limit' for the purpose of this explanation and each team can have up to 100 of these types of weapons out at any time per map. Each team can also have up to 100 rams placed on a map."[2] There is also a cap to the number of golems that can be made, which is a value of 65.[3]Siege weapon blockedWhile in Sanctuary areas, the effect Siege Deployment Blocked prevents siege weapon construction.

Oh hey I didn't know golems had a 65 cap, I would need to test this if it is still true today and I feel like the 100 cap is not true as I have done 130 catas multiple times before, maybe it is a time for a revisit with proper tracking

You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.Same for counter cata.

@foxof.8752 said:

wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.Same for counter cata.

If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Little Snow.7142 said:idk which server r u in Chaba , do your server normally have sieges inside keep , every towers ?

Only sometimes because once it is built, it requires someone to keep going back and refreshing the despawn timer, but not many people like to spend their time doing that; would rather get some loot bags.

we are lucky we got Monkey , he is a good scout and refresh our sieges Haha

Archived