Official Bug Report Thread: LWS4 Episode 4

Problem with Legacy and the Colossal Broodmother fight.

First time it got stuck when the Broodmother takes you around. Stuck in one place and just kept prompting me for the actions. I would hit the key, another prompt would come up etc. but this just kept looping. Had to log out to break the loop.

Tried it again yesterday and then again today after the patch. Both times I completed it but when I get to the end dialogue the last thing said is by Dejarin "Perfect. I hope your friends wil be able to -" and after a few seconds I get the 7:11:3:191:101 disconnect message.

Got the achievements for completing in the time limit and without downing alright! Unable to complete the mission and proceed with the story however.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:From the Ashes:I can't complete this scenario. The priestess is sitting in the corner of the paltform where from the videos I have seen I am supposed to have interaction with her. She is green and I cant interact with her or other npcs. I really would not want to have to do this scenario again. any help would be appreciated. I don't even have an exit option. without logging into another charater or exit to desktop.

@"campbellic.8791" said:Problem with Legacy and the Colossal Broodmother fight.

First time it got stuck when the Broodmother takes you around. Stuck in one place and just kept prompting me for the actions. I would hit the key, another prompt would come up etc. but this just kept looping. Had to log out to break the loop.

Tried it again yesterday and then again today after the patch. Both times I completed it but when I get to the end dialogue the last thing said is by Dejarin "Perfect. I hope your friends wil be able to -" and after a few seconds I get the 7:11:3:191:101 disconnect message.

Got the achievements for completing in the time limit and without downing alright! Unable to complete the mission and proceed with the story however.

Just to update.

Tried again after making sure all drivers were up to date. Exactly the same result - complete fight, light fire, dialogue as above and then disconnect.

Then tried taking another character through. Same outcome again.

Completely unable to advance the story.

I've had to do EVERY instance at least twice because if DCs. I even disconnected when talking to the Priory muppet in the open world.

Now I've done "From the ashes" FIVE times and disconnect every time I speak to the priestess.

So I'm stuck!

Edit - SIX times. And this is after I deleted the DAT file and download the entire 40GB file. I can uncerstand the problems on day 1 but this is day 4!!!!

@"Wastrelz.8235" said:I can't complete the From the Ashes instance. When the priestess goes to the center and gives the "So this is it" speech, the game boots me out to character select. Tried it twice with same result. Can't progress.

As of September 23, this is still an issue. Just did it with someone else for the 2nd time (and I tried it solo 5 times), and only one time out of those attempts did it not bug. Twice I've gotten dc'd immediately after her speech (same moment both times, which can't be a coincidence, esp since my partner got a d/c at the same moment), the other times it just halted with no "Show Mercy" option no matter how long I stood around and waited for it. My partner still cannot even complete the story for this episode because of this bug.

• 4 weeks later...

@campbellic.8791 said:

@campbellic.8791 said:Problem with Legacy and the Colossal Broodmother fight.

Just to update.

Tried again after making sure all drivers were up to date. Exactly the same result - complete fight, light fire, dialogue as above and then disconnect.

Then tried taking another character through. Same outcome again.

Completely unable to advance the story.

I'm having this exact same error, from day one til now a month later. I thought it would be fixed with the halloween updates but nope.Any news about this?

• 6 months later...

Having issues completing Storm Tracking- Deliver the News. Able to make it into the instance at Sun's Refuge, but after the initial dialogue with the group, game locks up when the cut scene is supposed to play. I can move my mouse, but graphics and everything else is locked up. Tried updating my drivers, but the issue continues.