Sun's Refuge as "Expansion like content"

EagleDelta.4726

Don't see why they made a portal scroll to that empty would have been better for home instance. I've finished full house and I see 0 changes within the refuge. They promised too much and spoke too much about her... They recently added decos for guild halls and I'm satisfied, I'm waiting to see if they will upgrade home instance, or allowing us to move nodes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping Sun's Refuge is not the prototype for personal housing, myself. There's no player control as to where things go, it's just a big predetermined trophy room. ESO has spoiled me with housing object placement. There you can buy many different sizes and styles of buildings and place any furnishings anywhere in the housing instance, oriented however you like, on top of or mingled with each other. The only limit, which is actually a big one, is the number of items you can place. Be it a giant tent or a little fork, it counts to your limit, and the bigger houses can't be properly filled. (Also it's way too expensive to buy a house and decorate it, hopefully ANet will learn from that and from their own guild halls that making it punitively hard to get the mats will greatly reduce the fun factor).

I do like spotting all the stuff that is there that is personal to me, as determined by comparing it to the Refuges of friends. I enjoy the collections and the improvements. But no, it's not expansion level housing or even a good basis for it imo.

Archived