Superior Sigil of Nullification [Merged]

Kirkas.1430

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Astralporing.1957 said:So, perhaps, unlike some people claimed, all fo this wasn't intended after all.

(and yes, they will definitely need to create a recipe for Nullification, seeing as the main current source for it is salvaging random drops, which will stop giving sigils after the patch)

It also might suggest the sigil rework was supposed to come out at the same time as the patch.

@Irenio CalmonHuang.2048 said:Virtually all runes and sigils that were previously available from ONLY salvaging are receiving a recipe.

That does include Sigil of Nullification.

....Are you kidding me. I literally JUST broke down and bought the Sigils of Nullification for the collection last night because you guys hadn't acknowledged any other way to obtain these was coming. This sucks. :/

@twinrova.1675 said:

@Irenio CalmonHuang.2048 said:Virtually all runes and sigils that were previously available from
ONLY
salvaging are receiving a recipe.

....Are you kidding me. I literally JUST broke down and bought the Sigils of Nullification for the collection last night because you guys hadn't acknowledged any other way to obtain these was coming. This sucks. :/

You're not the only one in that boat, but ... eh. It was worth it when I did it, and news of an incoming change doesn't alter that fact. I'm happy with it.

@Palador.2170 said:

@Irenio CalmonHuang.2048 said:Virtually all runes and sigils that were previously available from
ONLY

You're not the only one in that boat, but ... eh. It was worth it when I did it, and news of an incoming change doesn't alter that fact. I'm happy with it.

If I had bought them like a month ago, sure, I got an extra month of enjoying the armor, not really a big deal. I'm just super salty that I literally did this last night, lol.

@"Tyson.5160" said:I’m watching the sigil price drop as we speak.

Yep, seems to be crashing now, which is a bit odd considering "no one" knows what it'll take to craft these once the new system is in, or if the recipe is one of the rare rng drops which you won't see unless you get it off of the TP. Could even be worse than the current asking price tbh, but I guess the barons figure it's time to get out now, which is a good thing for those who held out.

@darksome.1697 said:

Yep, seems to be crashing now, which is a bit odd considering "no one" knows what it'll take to craft these once the new system is in, or if the recipe is one of the rare rng drops which you won't see unless you get it off of the TP. Could even be worse than the current asking price tbh, but I guess the barons figure it's time to get out now, which is a good thing for those who held out.

Damn.....couldn't they have waited a month or two with that announcement? How to get my daily dose of salt from this thread? I even haven't spent all my XP tomes and birthday-level up scrolls yet so wasn't even at risk of caving in.

To all who DID raise to the baron-baits and panic feed-back loops (OMG supply won't last for even 800 people - No new supply EVER after that! DO PANIC! DO PANIC! DOOOOOOOO PAAANIC!) and all the speculants trying to get rid of their overpriced stacks right now.....

schadenfreude.jpg

I tip my hat to the few voices of patience and reason in this thread trying to stem the panic tidal wave but I am evil person...I am now in urgent need of another source for my daily dose of Schadenfreude ;-P

@darksome.1697 said:

Like people said before, the TP will get you the sigils faster, if you want to farm the mats and make it yourself, the option is there.

LOL daaaaaaaang, all it took was one announcement to make the sigil go from 10 gold to 5.99

And some still say it wasn't the TP barons that totally aren't panicked for their financial gains trying to get their last bits in before the unknown happens next week..

Thank GOD, I'm surprised how long that played out

@"Irenio CalmonHuang.2048" said:Virtually all runes and sigils that were previously available from ONLY salvaging are receiving a recipe.

I wish you guys would've commented at least something on this matter earlier. Something like, "we are working on a solution to benefit all", and people would've been more at ease. That would've also kept the sigil prices lower.

@Astralporing.1957 said:So, perhaps, unlike some people claimed, all fo this wasn't intended after all.

(and yes, they will definitely need to create a recipe for Nullification, seeing as the main current source for it is salvaging random drops, which will stop giving sigils after the patch)

It's still intended to be implemented the way it is ... AFAIK, they aren't removing the current approaches to get the sigil. I wouldn't get too excited yet people; I remember when precursor crafting was introduced and people complained it cost MORE to craft than it did to just buy off the TP ... and that was never changed (and I think it's STILL the case) ... But you're all going to tell me this isn't about cost again right? I will remember that.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:So, perhaps, unlike some people claimed, all fo this
wasn't
intended after all.

It's still intended to be implemented the way it is ... AFAIK, they aren't removing the current approaches to get the sigil. I wouldn't get too excited yet people; I remember when precursor crafting was introduced and people complained it cost MORE to craft than it did to just buy off the TP ... and that was never changed (and I think it's STILL the case) ... But you're all going to tell me this isn't about cost again right? I will remember that.

Still is the case, though to be fair some precursors are cheaper to craft then to outright buy, though it depends on the precursor.

@Gambino.2109 said:LOL daaaaaaaang, all it took was one announcement to make the sigil go from 10 gold to 5.99

And some still say it wasn't the TP barons that totally aren't panicked for their financial gains trying to get their last bits in before the unknown happens next week..

@Gambino.2109 said:LOL daaaaaaaang, all it took was one announcement to make the sigil go from 10 gold to 5.99

You do realise people stopping panicking over the availability of the sigil is an equally valid reason for the drop in price right?

@twinrova.1675 said:

@"Irenio CalmonHuang.2048" said:Virtually all runes and sigils that were previously available from
ONLY

Don't feel bad, at least you went ahead and just got them instead of crying on here every day like so many people about the price. Glad the developers did not make a "special" patch for the special snowflakes so they could get the Sigil. Instead they had a plan all along for runes and sigils and they just stayed the course.

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

@Hanth.2978 said:How is this still a problem? especially after having the Halloween festival and the lab farm for the past 3 weeks? Farming the lab has provided hundreds of gold for even the casual player who frequent's the farm once in awhile. Top that off with logging in getting 2g a day, free by the way and people still won't buy the sigil because of the price. Yeah it sucks we missed the 2s train but that's life, but this festival provided simple easy income to buy enough sigils two or three times over. A lot of people say it's not the price it's the fact that there are so few. Blah Blah Blah, I hope anet introduces a way to craft it that cost 10g mats, then we will see people's true colors. It's not the availability, it's the fact people are salty about the price.

How to completely jump into a thread and miss the point .. not by a little bit, but by a country mile.Lets all login, use our gold and buy the sigils we all need.... ooh wait, we can't, but, but I got my gold, here take it...

Jump into a thread, lol. Been posting on this thread for a long time, try again.

Archived