[Spoiler] Bookcase in Sun's Refuge [Merged]

@Astralporing.1957 said:Cantha has always been on the table. Just next to the build templates.

If you mean when they decide to shut down the Chinese servers...then yes, it has always been on the table. As for build templates...I think you're seeing the early leg work towards that end with the changes to the Hero panel and skill setting/swapping being available while underwater/on land for each respective opposite function.

To get back on the actual topic: ;)

I, too, would like to be able to store my collection of books from previous content in Sun's Refuge. I really hope we will be able to do a lot more with that instance, because right now it is only good for achievements, and that's a shame. I am certain, though, that there is more to come, as we have made a "bedroom" for Aurene and that is a definite hint that this instance will be used further in upcoming content. :)

@"Clyan.1593" said:I trashed all those books except two... is there a way to get them back?

The way I look at it is by the description. It says "This has no value except for a collection". Therefore it can be destroyed without any consequence unless you just like reading over them again.

If they ever do create bookshelves for them, they should automatically populate because you've already unlocked the content.

My worthless 2 cents anyway...

@Genesis.8572 said:

@Ashabhi.1365 said:I loved the newb island, and I loved the city. The forest and Jade Sea were tedious and repetitive. If they DO bring back Cantha, I hope the fact that they closed their borders so many years ago means that the city has taken over the countryside. We have plenty of jungle, desert, fields and mountains. Let's do City.IME, Kaineng was the worst part of Cantha and playing Factions. That is not an experience I want to revisit any time soon.

Actually, the worst part of Cantha and playing Factions was going to Raider's Cove and discovering that it looks a lot like Kaineng.

For info: Raider's Cove is part of the SWTOR planet Rishi. I remember not liking Kaineng very much, and was not really amused by being reminded of it.

On the other hand, much of the planet Voss looks like the Charr Homelands in EotN, except for the part that's full of twisted tapering trees, like post-Nightfall Kourna.

Archived