eu / uk new player looking for a friendly guild

chewymoth.7239

Hey everyone and thanks for looking at my post im a new player and looking for a beginner friendly type of guild who can guide / advise me of all aspects of the game im undecided on class atm leaning towards warrior and also haven't decided on server either im after a medium sized guild where the social aspect is important can always chat on disc as well having played most mmos out there im pretty clued up on what im doing mostly hope to hear from you soon

in game name Chewymoth.7239 as i don't check replies often :P

Hoi,

In our guild we have plenty of new players and handful very helpful veterans. Some has their prev for class and can advise you on your choice. Like me, who loves my necro :D... or others who adores warriors.... To summarize we are very chatty..... and even though we are small, but very ambitious.Making reply here so you can actually look up our guild information, which you can find here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/48730/tr-tek-rangers-small-casual-pve-guild-looking-for-members-or-even-just-some-helping-handsFeel free to contact me for further information if needed.Hope to see you around and have a nice day.

Archived