Requiem Armor / Mist-Entangled Items Issues [merged]

MissCee.1295

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Update *

Completed story as light armor class, Mesmer, which is currently my primary toon. Talked to all vendors and attempted to repeat my footsteps leading up to attaining the Mist-Entangled Item from Warmaster Steelburn, and it is NOT available. I have completed map completion on the Warrior, and Mesmer, and Elementalist - did NOT help. I have run the Shatterer meta event several times on all three(3) characters - did NOT help. I have crafted all armor skins for the regular armor set that leads to Requiem Armor - did NOT help. I have collected all Mistolium required to finish the Light Armor, which I started, and currently own Boots, and Gloves.

It appears that Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem collection is STALLED at Warmaster Steelburn.

I am stalled on historic headgear - has anyone gotten their issue resolved yet? I put in a support ticket only to receive a link to wiki and video and told I must complete all steps. AARGH - I had done that - double checked wiki, youtube and Dulfy BEFORE I submitted ticket and if I missed something then I am not seeing it... Took almost a full week to get a response... was hoping someone here might share if and how their issue was resolved. Thanks

tl;dr go visit Ely in the priory and see if you can buy the next set of materials. If so, you're good to go. If not, see below.

Double check the achievement, the convergence of sorrow II. Check to see which step the game thinks you are on.

• If you need to pay Steelburn, you'll have completed the first two rows and only the first icon of the third row.
  • If you are done with Steelburn, you'll have completed the first two icons of the third row.

If it's the latter, visit Ely again to purchase the next set of items. If it's the former, the double-check all your characters for the mist-entangled item. (I'm not 100% sure you need to have the item on you, because I'm 90% sure I had one toon buy stuff from vendors while another waited outside the priory, since I was lazy about traveling back & forth.)A lazy way to search is to use GW2 Efficiency, which can search all your toons and your bank for any item, by name or by type. (Instructions to set things up are available there and should take 5-10 minutes, at most. If you get stuck, reply again here and someone will walk you through it.)

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:tl;dr go visit Ely in the priory and see if you can buy the next set of materials. If so, you're good to go. If not, see below.

Double check the achievement, the convergence of sorrow II. Check to see which step the game thinks you are on.

• If you need to pay Steelburn, you'll have completed the first two rows and only the first icon of the third row.
  • If you are done with Steelburn, you'll have completed the first two icons of the third row.

If it's the latter, visit Ely again to purchase the next set of items. If it's the former, the double-check all your characters for the mist-entangled item. (I'm not 100% sure you need to have the item on you, because I'm 90% sure I had one toon buy stuff from vendors while another waited outside the priory, since I was lazy about traveling back & forth.)A lazy way to search is to use GW2 Efficiency, which can search all your toons and your bank for any item, by name or by type. (Instructions to set things up are available there and should take 5-10 minutes, at most. If you get stuck, reply again here and someone will walk you through it.)

Thanks but, er, nope....

I had just finished the gloves this morning (using the same character throughout.)

The very next step is the Steelburn purchase. None of my other characters have either bought (or indeed been able to buy) the mist-entangled item. I could see it on the vendor greyed out just a few days back. Now it is entirely missing from his inventory. It is bugged.

@Fleabite.7528 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:tl;dr go visit Ely in the priory and see if you can buy the next set of materials. If so, you're good to go. If not, see below.

Double check the achievement,
. Check to see which step the game thinks you are on.

If it's the latter, visit Ely again to purchase the next set of items. If it's the former, the double-check all your characters for the mist-entangled item. (I'm not 100% sure you need to have the item on you, because I'm 90% sure I had one toon buy stuff from vendors while another waited outside the priory, since I was lazy about traveling back & forth.)A lazy way to search is to use
, which can search all your toons and your bank for any item, by name or by type. (Instructions to set things up are available there and should take 5-10 minutes, at most. If you get stuck, reply again here and someone will walk you through it.)

Thanks but, er, nope....

Did you check the achievement? Does it show you still need to purchase that mist-entangled item?

It's not clear to me from the phrasing. Mind you: it hardly matters if another player understands. But it's very important for ANet in attempting to troubleshoot the bug you think is present.

Thank you for everyone's comments.

Yes, I am following the Achievement Track, and getting the Mist-Entangled from Warmaster Steelburn is next on the list, right after finishing the gloves, i.e., 3rd line, first item completed.

I have also visited Ely on all three(3) characters. Nothing to offer.

I am now about 20 minutes away from completing the Elementalist in the final chapter. This is the character I switched to after unlocking the armor with my Warrior, and the Elementalist is the one I was using to get the Requiem Light Armor set when it got stuck.

Oh yeah, I also did a GW2 -repair, no effect.

I have the same issue. Finished everything as needed and required, and suddenly the heart vendor no longer offers the mist-entangled item. I have plenty of mistorium, all of the other things needed for the rest of the armor as well, I have visited and completed all the heart vendors in Jahai, repeatedly visited Ely hoping something would change, and everything is to no avail. ANet needs to fix this soon before this becomes even more widespread.

Same here Talus. I sent bug report when I first discovered it a week ago. Just finished story with my Elementalist, and Warlord Steelburn is NOT offering the Mist-Entangled item. I also have all the materials to finish the achievement, and I am on standby just collecting Mistonium while I wait so I can unlock the Medium and Heavy armor after this is finished.

Heading back in to continue farming, and maybe run a few events.

Will post if anything changes. I suspect next Tuesday will be Halloween updates, so I expect developers are focusing on that release (sigh).

@lightninbug.6903 said:I am stalled on historic headgear - has anyone gotten their issue resolved yet? I put in a support ticket only to receive a link to wiki and video and told I must complete all steps. AARGH - I had done that - double checked wiki, youtube and Dulfy BEFORE I submitted ticket and if I missed something then I am not seeing it... Took almost a full week to get a response... was hoping someone here might share if and how their issue was resolved. Thankssame here. It's so frustrating, thinking one of the highlights of the update is the requiem collections. And you did alot of mistonium farming and gold spending and in the end upon completing it you will encounter bug -__-

I have the same issue. Steelburn does not have the item available at all, whereas before I completed the gloves it was there and grayed out. My achievements show only the first item on the second line completed, talking to Ely has her telling me to come back when I have another item. I have done the heart on different characters in hope it would show up and it hasn't.

My bf farmed so hard to get enough mistonium, then gets stuck on the "Mist - Entangled Item" at heart vendor Azi. It is not available to buy and he tried doing hearts everyday on different characters it just does not show up. I just checked the known issue tracker and I do not see this bug on the list which is worrisome, this armor is in huge demand and will be almost 1 month not fixed.

1. He opened HEAVY BOOTS first box
  2. He opened MEDIUM LEGGINGS second box
  3. Stuck on GLOVES third box (village head Azi)

I see posts from September 20 saying this bug is fixed. THIS BUG IS ACTIVE AS OF October 11, 2018

Archived