Requiem Armor / Mist-Entangled Items Issues [merged]

MissCee.1295

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ArenaNet Staff

We had a lot of confusion with two threads on the same or very similar issues, so I've merged them into One Thread to Rule Them All. ;)

As expressed above, most but not all bugs have been addressed. One is called out here although I note that not everyone has found this to be fully functional yet. In any case, the remaining issue is slated to be corrected as soon as possible, and we thank everyone for their patience.

Thank you Gaile for providing updates and links. Collection is fixed for me (as well). Able to visit Warmaster Steelburn and purchase the mist item, complete the shoulders, crown, and chest for light. Preparing to purchase the other armor sets with the currency I have been collecting over past month ;P

P.S. Guild leader still wants your frog mini from GW1.

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the Requiem shoulders. I bought the Mist-Entangled Item from Warmaster Steelburn a bit ago but had to pause while accruing Sigils of Nullification. Now that I have 5 Sigils I went to the Priory only to realize I didn't have the M-E I. I don't remember what alt I bought it on since I was running a bunch through the map to farm Mistonium. GW2Efficiency doesn't show it on any alt or in the bank, however, and I'm unlikely to have deleted it since I hoard things for active collections. (Maybe Efficiency doesn't have an API code for it?).

Anyway, I can't progress the collection. I am at 16/21, it shows I have the Entangled item in the collection, but even re-doing the heart doesn't let me buy it again. I see there is a Mist-Entangled Item on the map vendor at the village, but it's greyed out so it's not a replacement. How do I replace a lost Mist-Entangled Item to use in the Priory?

edit: I've submitted a ticket. Fingers crossed!

Archived