Newbie LFGuild on YB (casual, PvE, WvW)

farfallablu.2689

I am very new to the game and would like to join a guild(s) that are willing to accept and teach me more about the game and is active in the evenings. I am currently on Darkhaven but will be transferring to Yak's Bend when I am able to because I have a friend on that world. Unfortunately, our schedules do not cross well at the moment so I'm completely lost right now and would like to find a permanent home with new friends. My end goal is primarily pushing dungeons and raiding, eventually leading to WvW. I would also prefer to join a guild that uses Discord. My time will be split as I do run a guild and raid team on WoW and I will not be available on Fridays and Saturdays before 11PM central time. Please pst me in game if you think I would be a good fit and welcome to your team. Thank you!

Hi farfallablu!

Midway [mWAY] is looking for members!

We are a fairly new guild, currently up to around 50 active members with plenty of them online on a daily basis, usually at least 12-20 people at any one time.We intend to stay a reasonably small guild. Quality rather than quantity.

Just claimed the new guild hall on Sunday!

About us:

• New and returning players welcome!
  • Laid-back: Real life comes first
  • Play on NA server during AUS/SEA/OCE timezones (although we have 1 or 2 token NA players who are active during our time).
  • PvE-focused: Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions and soon(!) Raids

We have lots of new and returning players, as well as skilled veterans who are more than happy to help out with content.

Our times might be a bit off for you but feel free to give us a shot!

Feel free to message me in game if you're interested!

Archived