[SUGGESTION] Make an aquatic mount, make it a megalodon shark!

Hitman.5829

There's barely enough underwater in the game to get up to full speed on a mount.

I really like underwater (and its combat) in this game, but ANet has announced clearly that the game mode isn't currently getting any attention from them... and won't be anytime soon. We'll just have to live without new aquatic skins, mounts, skill balance, separate builds, consistent traits, and so on.

@Scipion.7548 said:No.Totally immersion breaking.

You are calling for immersion when the game has this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shooshadoo

Immersion has gone down the toilet already, between all the silly weapons/armor, remote communicators (your character practically has a cellphone now, to call Taimi, you even have to get high ground to receive "signal" LOL), etc. An actuatic shark mount would be nothing, especially since we ride a freaking manta-ray.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:There's barely enough underwater in the game to get up to full speed on a mount.

I really like underwater (and its combat) in this game, but ANet has announced clearly that the game mode isn't currently getting any attention from them... and won't be anytime soon. We'll just have to live without new aquatic skins, mounts, skill balance, separate builds, consistent traits, and so on.

Barely any underwater in the game? What game have you been playing? GW2 has lots of underwater locations and I have not explore them fully, due to the fact that underwater you get lots of cripple and combat that slows you down.

Archived