Golsah, the Rune of Honor???????

Tasida.4085

• 2 weeks later...

@Strike Force N.2158 said:I have same bug Master Sergent Shadi says I am missing sword and helm but I completed Equipment Tracker all 7 objects ... Can't continue to get the Griffon Mount without this !

Try going back and choose the bottom option to help someone (forget name) or something like that. Choose that option, It was ANETS fix to this particular bug I think. I waited days for reply and finally saw that option after the many updates (cancelled ticket after). Never got the helm or sword but choosing that option and It resolved the issue. GL and GH

@Tasida.4085 said:Is this a "hit or miss" chance to find all the armor in 1 go? I haven't gotten 2 of the items from chests and I'm just wondering or if it's a bug? I'm only asking because it's the last 2 I need to complete all collections phases and starting the next line of the chain. Thanks

The boots are the problem. I had to kill that Skritt about seven times before I actually GOT the boots from him. Open the achievement tracker and see which part you're actually missing. I'll bet it's the boots.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

@Tasida.4085 said:Is this a "hit or miss" chance to find all the armor in 1 go? I haven't gotten 2 of the items from chests and I'm just wondering or if it's a bug? I'm only asking because it's the last 2 I need to complete all collections phases and starting the next line of the chain. Thanks

The boots are the problem. I had to kill that Skritt about seven times before I actually GOT the boots from him. Open the achievement tracker and see which part you're actually missing. I'll bet it's the boots.

Preciate the help but I resolved my issue last week using the method I stated in reply to "strike force". Thanks anyway

@Fallesafe.5932 said:The boots are the problem. I had to kill that Skritt about seven times before I actually GOT the boots from him. Open the achievement tracker and see which part you're actually missing. I'll bet it's the boots.

The boots were also my problem. I had to kill the skritt twice. The first time I killed him I got normal loot and almost ran off. But then realized the achievement hadn't updated. Killed him again and it did.

• 2 weeks later...

@Tasida.4085 said:

@Strike Force N.2158 said:I have same bug Master Sergent Shadi says I am missing sword and helm but I completed Equipment Tracker all 7 objects ... Can't continue to get the Griffon Mount without this !

Try going back and choose the bottom option to help someone (forget name) or something like that. Choose that option, It was ANETS fix to this particular bug I think. I waited days for reply and finally saw that option after the many updates (cancelled ticket after). Never got the helm or sword but choosing that option and It resolved the issue. GL and GH

still doesnt work for me.

• 1 month later...

@Tasida.4085 said:

There's no bottom option that fixes this for me. I picked up all 7 items, but it didn't give me credit for the Armor in the achievement. Now I can't interact with the armor at all. I'm completely locked out of finishing this Achievement.

• 1 month later...

I had trouble with this and fighting the Skritt for the boots when I did it. I finally assumed the Skritt is probably on a cooldown and won't give the boots if he recently gave them to someone else. I was doing it at a time when a lot of folk were and had to go away and come back when few were around and he finally gave the boots.

The dialogue was not particularly intuitive in figuring out how to get the rune after getting the armor.Wiki dialogue link: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Master_Sergeant_Shadi

This may be the bit of dialogue that folk need to get this completed:"I've been asked by a mutual friend to retrieve Golash. Can you help? (only when Equipment Tracker is complete and Open Skies: Elon Riverlands has been started.)Oh, I think I know who you mean. She's still around, eh? Good for her. Here's the rune, and be safe. (Receive Golsah, the Rune of Honor.)"

Looks like you cannot get the last dialogue until you have interacted with the remains of the last Spearmarshal and start Open Skies: Elon Riverlands.

Archived