Condi Mirage Feedback [Merged]

Ovark.2514

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Daishi.6027 said:

@Daishi.6027 said:The
ONLY
problem with Condi mirage is the output.

If the defensive options were that much of a big deal, power which has better access to vigor would be over performing. It is
NOT
there are already so few condi mirages in top slots, Power by comparison is virtually non existent outside of memes and jokes. If there was any validity to the claim that the defensive options were as overpowered as people point out and how much it carries players; then we would see it stand on par with it's condi counterpart.

I think people are trying to find something to latch onto simply because they don't know how to fight against it, and need something to blame.

You're right, it's probably everyone else that's wrong.

Being right isn't a democracy, and appeal to popularity is a fallacy. Just because a bunch of these people can't keep up and claim one thing doesn't make it a fact. Frankly I don't care how the bottom thinks, if they can run whatever and rofl stomp each-other well that is part of the learning curve.

But a much more credible fact is that no top player thinks power mirage, which has the same base mechanics; is OP.

Maybe i'm mistaken on the output, maybe it's one of the primary weapons that gives it deadlier synergy? Maybe Illusion line or Chaos line offers to much? Maybe it's the amulet? Maybe it's specifically Condi ambush skills (which I would argue is an output issue).

But you know what it's not? Mirage cloak. Jaunt. False Oasis. Nomads Endurance. Speed of Sand. Infinite Horizon. Because Power uses this as well

My biggest issue with Mirage is evasion while cc'd and condition output on the condition variant. I think the other variants of Mesmer elite professions (power Mirage and Chronomancer) are well-balanced.

Power mirage can also evade while CCed and isn’t by any metric considered OP. So the imbalance cannot stem from there.

Which is why I said in the first place that the problem is Condi’s output, which we both agree is problematic.

And they reduced MC to .75

Didn't touch the condi burst. Or the ability to dodge while stunned..Soooooooo..

GG guess we will wait for the new round of experts to complain about something totally unrelated to why they continue to die to 20+ stacks of torment and confusion..My guess is people will move on and complain about regen.Mesmer has too much regen that needs a nerf.

See you guys in 2020 when most of you finally get it right.

Those nerf are ok and resonable. But there are some more overperforming thing to nerf.

1. Evasive mirror - activates only on dodges that cost endurance, or put ICD on it.
  2. Scepter 3 has ridiculous power damage even on a condi build. Nerf the dmg by at least 30%
  3. CD on Scepter 2 is too low (6s) for the 5 stacks 8s torment inflicted + 2 clones generated. Either increase the CD in line with sword 4 block or lower the torment inflicted.
  4. The problem of axe 3 is not only the dmg but also the utilities it brings. I would say ~2-3s increase in CD is needed.

@Solori.6025 said:

@Daishi.6027 said:The
ONLY
problem with Condi mirage is the output.

If the defensive options were that much of a big deal, power which has better access to vigor would be over performing. It is
NOT
there are already so few condi mirages in top slots, Power by comparison is virtually non existent outside of memes and jokes. If there was any validity to the claim that the defensive options were as overpowered as people point out and how much it carries players; then we would see it stand on par with it's condi counterpart.

I think people are trying to find something to latch onto simply because they don't know how to fight against it, and need something to blame.

You're right, it's probably everyone else that's wrong.

Being right isn't a democracy, and appeal to popularity is a fallacy. Just because a bunch of these people can't keep up and claim one thing doesn't make it a fact. Frankly I don't care how the bottom thinks, if they can run whatever and rofl stomp each-other well that is part of the learning curve.

But a much more credible fact is that no top player thinks power mirage, which has the same base mechanics; is OP.

Maybe i'm mistaken on the output, maybe it's one of the primary weapons that gives it deadlier synergy? Maybe Illusion line or Chaos line offers to much? Maybe it's the amulet? Maybe it's specifically Condi ambush skills (which I would argue is an output issue).

But you know what it's not? Mirage cloak. Jaunt. False Oasis. Nomads Endurance. Speed of Sand. Infinite Horizon. Because Power uses this as well

My biggest issue with Mirage is evasion while cc'd and condition output on the condition variant. I think the other variants of Mesmer elite professions (power Mirage and Chronomancer) are well-balanced.

Power mirage can also evade while CCed and isn’t by any metric considered OP. So the imbalance cannot stem from there.

Which is why I said in the first place that the problem is Condi’s output, which we both agree is problematic.

And they reduced MC to .75

Didn't touch the condi burst. Or the ability to dodge while stunned..Soooooooo..

GG guess we will wait for the new round of experts to complain about something totally unrelated to why they continue to die to 20+ stacks of torment and confusion..My guess is people will move on and complain about regen.Mesmer has too much regen that needs a nerf.

See you guys in 2020 when most of you finally get it right.

They touched the condi burst... for Illusions Ineptitude builds.

Imaginary axes did get an excellent and deserved nerf as well.

Archived